The Best Movie No Ones Ever Seen

Tools    

Woody Allen is a pedophille
I'm looking for some good unheard of movies to watch. Some good ones I've seen are Dear Zachary, a Letter to a Son About His Father, Ruthless People, and It's Such a Beautiful Day

I'm looking for some good unheard of movies to watch. Some good ones I've seen are Dear Zachary, a Letter to a Son About His Father, Ruthless People, and It's Such a Beautiful Day
Love me some Ruthless People...never get tired of re-watching that movie.

A system of cells interlinked
Ruthless People was huge when it was released. I saw it multiple times in theaters when it first came out. That was during the era when Zucker was still making successful flicks (Airplane, Naked Gun etc.), and his stuff was very mainstream and well-known.

Act of Dishonour (2010) - Niloufar Pazir
A Story of Yonosuke (2013) - Shuichi Okita
Haru's Journey (2010) - Masahiro Kobayashi
The King is Dead (2012) - Rolf De Heer
Exit Elena (2012) - Nathan Silver
Beautiful Sunday (1998) - Tetsuya Nakashima
South Solitary (2010) - Shirley Barrett

All good films.

Are you up for some foreign films? let me know if you are and I will suggest some.

Any older films? Before 1980?
Here's a few that not many people seem to have seen that I liked:

Autumn Has Already Started (1960) - Mikio Naruse
The Garden of Women (1954) - Keisuke Kinoshita
Loving Memory (1971) - Tony Scott
The Life & Times of Grizzly Adams (1974) - Richard Friedenberg
The Thick Walled Room (1956) - Masaki Kobayashi
Struggle in the Valley (1954) - Youssef Chahine

I've watched all three of those and wouldn't say any of them are obscure at all.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
What if a hipster director made a movie and then killed everyone involved in it, so nobody ever sees it and therefore made it the most obscure film in the world?!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

What if a hipster director made a movie and then killed everyone involved in it, so nobody ever sees it and therefore made it the most obscure film in the world?!
Then you'd have a new favorite film, Minio.

Sounds like Scream 3.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Roman.jpg
Views:	1196
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	21720  

Then you'd have a new favorite film, Minio.
I read about one director who created a film and it was never officially released. When he died, he had all known copies destroyed.. its supposed to be a rare find if you can find the film...

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Never heard of them.

One of my personal favs is "Touche a la Reliefe"(1962).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I read about one director who created a film and it was never officially released. When he died, he had all known copies destroyed.. its supposed to be a rare find if you can find the film...

What's the name of the movie/director?

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Ruthless People was huge when it was released. I saw it multiple times in theaters when it first came out. That was during the era when Zucker was still making successful flicks (Airplane, Naked Gun etc.), and his stuff was very mainstream and well-known.
This might be so, but when have you heard ANYONE mention Ruthless People in the past 10 years?