Hello, all.

Tools    

Greetings, fellow film lovers! My name is Ilona. I currently reside in SoCal, am sixteen (seventeen next month), and spend most of my time nowadays watching movies in order to ignore my life. I happen to love b!tching and complaining (or otherwise gushing) about movies, so I figured I'd come here and let loose my babblings so that I can stop annoying my friends with them.

Question before I go: Do you guys mind cussing all that much? I have a bit of a mouth, so I figure I should see how much I need to keep myself in check. I could probably find this in the rules somewhere, but I'm lazy.

Female Jungle Poster
*waves hello*

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

You want to post like me?
Well as long as you spell your cuss words correctly they'll get 'starred out'. Everything that don't get 'starred' is A okay. Observe: ass, ****, bitch, mother****er, whore, slut, ****, damn... I can freely write that stuff, but there really isn't much point to that since people can't read it anyway. Except the words that didn't get censored, which are generally okay.

Hi there and welcome to the best Movie forum on the net...

As to the use of choice words... as KK pointed out, some are allowed, some are not... but... the over use of any is normally frowned upon by other members...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Oh, man, forgot about this! I'm a bit late on this, but thank you all! It's really great to enter such a welcoming place. I believe I will enjoy it here. Thanks again!