Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Terrifier (2017)

-

A guy dressed as a clown kills people. Good story, villain, and gore. Nothing clever about it, and nothing special about the style or atmosphere. Worth watching for slasher fans.
Interesting clown face they've used. It's also like an inverted, theatrical blackface.

Don’t Draft Me, I Watch Anime!

I didn't expected it would be as good. Really worth of watching, even for people who aren't into art of Maier.
Just went to see her collection at the photography hall of fame and loved it. Still need to catch this

This might just do nobody any good.

TFW when you tried to be good at being so bad that you’re good but you end up being just okay.

The Florida Project (2017)

Collateral Beauty: 8/10
Very well done movie, I thought. Will Smith is great, per usual. Awesome "supporting" cast (basically the stars), really liked Naomie Harris' portrayal. I MIGHT have shed a tear, so I know it's good.

I didn't expected it would be as good. Really worth of watching, even for people who aren't into art of Maier.
A fascinating documentary, and some of the most interesting photographs I've ever seen. The sheer volume of them is breathtaking.

~Doc

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Collateral Beauty: 8/10
Very well done movie, I thought. Will Smith is great, per usual. Awesome "supporting" cast (basically the stars), really liked Naomie Harris' portrayal. I MIGHT have shed a tear, so I know it's good.
I've never heard of this until now. Unusual.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

211 (York Shackleton, 2018) :Writer-director York Shackleton did quite a good job at meshing the drama and intensity of the film revolving around a standoff between police and a group of ex-military turned bank robbers with Bulgaria doubling for the American small town of Chesterford, MA (I was convinced let's put it that way). I interviewed Shackleton about the film and it is safe to say I would recommend this to anyone who wants both a good low-budget action film meshed with intense drama.

Final Rating: B+

Unregistered User

Head-On (2004)

Not quite what I expected. I went in thinking it would be a lot more disturbing. That said, it wasn't exactly a fairytale! A tough and moving film.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...

Just went to see her collection at the photography hall of fame and loved it. Still need to catch this
I didnt know her art before I watched the movie. I have to admit I am amazed with hers pics. I think its really hard to make interesting pictures of people. I mean random strangers (not your and your family, which are interesting only because portray lifes of people who you love). I have this theory Vivian wanted to be closer with other human, but she wasnt able. The only way to do this was making pic. She took a pic a of a couple - only their hands holding each other. It's very simple but very intense.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...

A fascinating documentary, and some of the most interesting photographs I've ever seen. The sheer volume of them is breathtaking.

~Doc
Ive heard about this movie, but hadnt heard about Vivian before. It really good document. Maier was fascinating person, sensitive artist and psychopat in one.