Hello movie freaks!

Tools    

I am the Nightrider!
I'm Uncle Jay, I'm a big time movie fan and somewhat of an underground film enthusiast...but I'm far from those arrogant ******** that take themselves wayyy to seriously.

Movie Dan alerted me to this place...and I know I have much offer with movie news and rumors, film knowledge, and of course film discussions. I also get to go to many test screenings..."Jarhead" and "The Producers" as of late. So I can give you heads up on those deals.

I have a website, called The Burning Max (www.burningmax.com) which I've held for nearly two years. It's a really small site and it as a nice little following. You may have come across it in your web surfing on movies.

Anyway, it looks like a great board here and I'm happy to come aboard.

Always,

UJ

Originally Posted by Uncle Jay
...but I'm far from those arrogant ******** that take themselves wayyy to seriously.
We'll be the judge of that.

Good to see you over here, Jay.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm ..... somewhat of an underground film enthusiast
Lemme guess...your favourite film is The Descent.

Welcome to MoFo, hope you stick around.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Movie Dan...Is this the same guy that I know...Movie Dan where are you????

Anyway, love your avatar.

Suspect's Reviews

A system of cells interlinked
Anyone who can get Holden to use a smiley is cool in my book.

Welcome

Half man, half machine
Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect
Movie Dan...Is this the same guy that I know...Movie Dan where are you????
It's a small world Suspect.

"If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed." - Stanley Kubrick

"Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you." - Roger Ebert

MovieForums Extra
Welcome Uncle Jay. Hope you stay around for a spell, get to know us folks.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Welcome. Later I'll show you where we keep the cookies.

I'll be honest, i'm a little offended at being refered to as a freak, but i don't speak for the rest of the schmucks here. Greetings all the same

Half man, half machine
Good to see you Movie Dan, long time no see.
Good to see you too man. Cool avatar.

Half man, half machine
wish I could say the same for you, lol.
I'll get a cool one in time!

Put me in your pocket...
Movie Dan alerted me to this place...and I know I have much offer
Welcome to MoFo Jay. I love your avatar.

So tell us....how do you know Dan?

And... how about offering up some info on yourself? Like...Profession? Marital status? Kids? Pets?

And....At a dinner party, are you...a) the life of the party... b) like to make the rounds talking to everyone...c) go outside with the guys and smoke a cigar...or d) content to have a one on one conversation with someone interesting in a corner somewhere?

Just curious.

Oh Dan...since you're new and don't have a thread started...the same questions apply to you too.

Half man, half machine
Originally Posted by Aniko
Oh Dan...since you're new and don't have a thread started...the same questions apply to you too.
A friend told me about the site. I must say that I really enjoy it here, and I've only been here a day.

Here are some fun facts about me:

* I enjoy candy corn.
* I have a cold.
* I'm drinking some PowerAde right now.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Welcome Jay. Aniko's chatting you up already, the hussy.
Me, I'm more of a flowers and chocolates kinda guy!!!
Hope you stay on and become a regular Mofo, especially if you're in the know with all these test screenings.
By the way, I've been here for months now and Strummer has never showed me where the cookies are kept!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
I've been here for months now and Strummer has never showed me where the cookies are kept!
What's it worth to ya?