14 votes
Ford
30.00%
6 votes
Kavanaugh
20 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
*ignorant mode on*

I've been living under a rock for the past couple of months. What's all of this about?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Someone mentioned her "teen voice" -- the voice of victims of sexual assault sometimes never change..
I completely believe she was assaulted at some point. I just don't have any reason to believe it was by him.

I only posted those because they say how I felt. I'm no expert but have consistently felt that she was not credible or believable. I see these videos and they make sense to me.

You ready? You look ready.
*ignorant mode on*

I've been living under a rock for the past couple of months. What's all of this about?
Republicians acting butthurt about tactics they were using 2 years ago.

My two cents are that’s the crux of the issue here: who controls the courts. Instead of doing their job to find and appoint judges of moderate temparment. Courts shouldn’t be partisan and this administration has made it clear the courts are no longer off limits for partisan politics. It’s easily one of the most disgusting abuses of power we have seen in the past 20 years. And could have ramifications that last for decades.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I just keep getting new thoughts on this case and they all seem to point in the same direction.

A person who is being honest may unnecessarily volunteer information about themselves that may show them in a somewhat negative light. He did not need to be so adamant about his enjoyment of beer but he had no problem doing so.

I thought the questioning about his yearbook was a bit ridiculous. It was the Democrats just trying to paint a picture. Anyway, Dr. Ford got rid of her yearbook records, and research into those records have painted an unflattering picture. I think what her yearbook shows is just as irrelevant as what his shows, but she hid hers and he didn't. She also deleted all of her social media accounts. An open book she is not.

Republicians acting butthurt about tactics they were using 2 years ago.

My two cents are that’s the crux of the issue here: who controls the courts. Instead of doing their job to find and appoint judges of moderate temparment. Courts shouldn’t be partisan and this administration has made it clear the courts are no longer off limits for partisan politics. It’s easily one of the most disgusting abuses of power we have seen in the past 20 years. And could have ramifications that last for decades.
I don't know enough to debate that. I can only say that I'm neither rep or dem. I voted independent this past election, and have previously voted for Obama, Bush, and Clinton. I feel like I normally look at things objectively. I am now being pushed to the right based solely upon what I have seen since Trump's election. I am far from the only one.

Get in the know because the more right or left the courts go the less people like you, and I, will be represented in the most powerful system of America.

Source: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...ederal-courts/
I wouldn't say I am being pushed far right but I am being pushed to that side based on the actions I see of people on the left and Democratic politicians. Still, I will always vote for the side I like better regardless of party. I seem to identify mostly with conservative yet a woman's right to choose and the legalization of gay marriage is important to me. It's just that I see enourmous stupidity on the left, more than I do from the right. If the rumored presidential candidates come to fruition on the Democratic side in 2020, I will be voting for Trump loudly and proudly.

Why isn't Kavanaugh suing Ford and all the other women for their false allegations? Why should he wish "no ill will" towards her if she's consciously lying to destroy his life?

You ready? You look ready.
@cricket:

I feel like I’m an 80 year old when I say: “I just don’t understand kids these days.”

Not calling anyone kids. Just repeating what my gramps said to me when I voted Obama the first time, which I regretted.

Why isn't Kavanaugh suing Ford and all the other women for their false allegations? Why should he wish "no ill will" towards her if she's consciously lying to destroy his life?
I've thought about that and I believe that was one of the best things he said. A decent person is forgiving and she at least has the appearance of someone who is troubled so sympathy may be in order regardless.

@cricket:

I feel like I’m an 80 year old when I say: “I just don’t understand kids these days.”

Not calling anyone kids. Just repeating what my gramps said to me when I voted Obama the first time, which I regretted.
Well I figured you wouldn't have much of a response but I'm just telling you that if the dems come in with a Kamala Harris, Corey Booker, or Elizabeth Warren, they lost already.

I've thought about that and I believe that was one of the best things he said. A decent person is forgiving and she at least has the appearance of someone who is troubled so sympathy may be in order regardless.
I guess so. I know I would sue the hell out of a woman who'd falsely accuse me of sexual harrassment, though, and make sure she pays for telling such extremely dangerous and destructive lies.

I guess so. I know I would sue the hell out of a woman who'd falsely accuse me of sexual harrassment, though, and make sure she pays for telling such extremely dangerous and destructive lies.
Stay tuned if he doesn't get confirmed. We are probably just getting started on that front.

If it were proven that she was maliciously lying, I'm with you. If it's a damaged woman who doesn't remember correctly, I let it go.