Hey! :) I'm AnnMarie

Tools    

♪♫♬♪♫EDM Lover For Life ♪♫♬♪
I'm new to the site. This looks like a fun place I'm glad SilentVamp introduced me to it! I look forward to contributing

Hello again! We seem to have a few things in common. As mentioned earlier, black cats, and I see you have a love for classic horror. It's also a favorite of mine. In time we'll see what other movies we both like.

Well, third times the charm! Welcome to MoFo, and if you need help with anything, let me know.

Hello again! We seem to have a few things in common. As mentioned earlier, black cats, and I see you have a love for classic horror. It's also a favorite of mine. In time we'll see what other movies we both like.

Well, third times the charm! Welcome to MoFo, and if you need help with anything, let me know.
That's awesome you 're a classic horror fan too!

Yep, I sure will

Welcome! Im glad we have another horror fan that is female.
yeah, sometimes it seems there's not enough of us in the world!

Pleased to meet you Ann Marie
My mom named me after her in That Girl... cool pic ... I had to erase her pic to post this. But I get why the rules are like that with links and newbies!

My mom named me after her in That Girl... cool pic ... I had to erase her pic to post this. But I get why the rules are like that with links and newbies!
Glad you liked the pic I wasn't sure how many people here would get the reference as many are young. I'm old enough to have watch That Girl when I was a little kid. It's cool that you were named after her.

It's good to have new people here! This a small but fun board. Did you say you were a friend of SilentVamp? I've talked to her she seems pretty cool.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Welcome!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.