friends help me to find out cute romantic movies

Tools    

Dear friends please help me to find out some cute romantic movies.
For example just like heaven , let the right one in , sleepless in seattle , 50 first dates etc.

Please i dont want any movie where boy cheat on girl or girl cheat on boy or movies with love triangles etc. it should be cute one to one romantic movies. Please help me guys to get such movies. any help will be appreciated.

thanks in advance

brad smith

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Dear friends please help me to find out some cute romantic movies.
For example just like heaven , let the right one in , sleepless in seattle , 50 first dates etc.
One of these films is not like the others...

yes friend, i know but still this movie has not got any cheating stuff or love triangle. i hate movies like unfaithful or a walk to moon. you know i like plain cute romantic movies. thats why I ask for help from you guys to get such lovely movies name.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Nekromantik - very romantic, it shows love till death do us part and EVEN AFTER!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

is it a love story. i read on imdb it says otherwise?

one day is full of having infidelity . a lot like love seems to be nice movie, I will watch thanks. I really hate infidelity of any kind , i dont know how you guys like it

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Sunday in New York (1963)
Barefoot in the Park (1967)
If a Man Answers (1962)
That Funny Feeling (1965)
Do Not Disturb (1965)
Move Over Darling (1963)
Send Me No Flowers (1964)
The Thrill of It All (1963)
His Girl Friday (1940)
How to Save a Marriage and Ruin Your Life (1968)
The Princess Bride (1987)
When Harry Met Sally (1989)
Kate & Leopold (2001)
While You Were Sleeping (1995)
Return to Me (2000)
Serendipity (2001)
13 Going On 30 (2004)
Kiss Me Goodbye (1982)
Love at First Bite (1979)
Seems Like Old Times (1980)
Chances Are (1989)
Heart and Souls (1993)
Only You (1994)

Nekromantik - very romantic, it shows love till death do us part and EVEN AFTER!
What about Nekromantik 2? Just as romantic!