Do you write down a list of DVDs to buy just before you go to the store?

Tools    

Do you write down a list or study at title just before you will buy dvd's at store?

My answer:

I do study on websites that title of movies every few days just before you buy at store. So i can rember title easy than write down list as if i did write list of movies as it means quick and hurry to store with mess up wrong title.

It just like pop up like daydream picture in my mind.

I buy most of my movies from Amazon, so there's no need to make a list. I watch a movie at the theater that I like, I go to Amazon and sign up to be notified when it's available to order, I get the email, I go back to Amazon, I pre-order the movie and it shows up on my doorstep the day it's released.

For older movies, I usually just browse the store and grab whatever is cheap and catches my fancy.

Not for the dvds that I buy.

I usually write down a list of movies I want to rent, before I go to the rental store.

I used to, but I do all my buying online now so there's no need.

Although when you think about it your amazon "wish list" is a form of list. So yes I guess I'm still doing it, only electronically. *gasp*

Employee of the Month
No. I read critics on a regular base, watch trailers on youtube and so on.
After watching literally thousands of movies, my sixth
"classic or bull****" sense is quite good, I can rely on that feeling now.

Pretty much the same as SI. I'm a good judge of what I'll like and what I won't. It's not always right and, sometimes I go against my judgement, but usually I like/love what I buy.

I have a huge wishlist on my computer that I print out sometimes to take with me. We have a store in town that has good sales on DVDs every few months. Half the time I forget to take my list in with me and I want to pick up a few movies. Unless I just have something in my head I'm looking for, I'll end up looking around aimlessly trying to find something to catch my eye.

... Unless I just have something in my head I'm looking for, I'll end up looking around aimlessly trying to find something to catch my eye.
That's the best reason for not having a list I can think of. That's one of my favourite ways of killing/spending my time.

That's the best reason for not having a list I can think of. That's one of my favourite ways of killing/spending my time.
No. I usually get frustrated and walk out without bying anything because I just can't figure out what I want. lol

No. I read critics on a regular base, watch trailers on youtube and so on.
After watching literally thousands of movies, my sixth
"classic or bull****" sense is quite good, I can rely on that feeling now.
Yeah, i'm very much the same. You just go by how you feel you're going to respond to the material, and trailers and reviews can shape that. Though once in a blue moon I might play random and just choose a random film i've never even heard of. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. Like with Dead Man's Curve, that worked. Death To Smoochy..that didn't work..

The People's Republic of Clogher
My memory's so bad that I frequently forget the list itself.

True.

Like a few people here I buy a lot of stuff online so there's no need but I have seen myself make lists of things which have caught my interest. Usually I just find myself grazing...