21. Best Movie Reviewer

Captain Spaulding
Mark F
JayDee

22. Master Of Movies

Mark F
Holden Pike
Yoda

Too many people are nominating Honeykid for "Funniest MoFo." I don't like it.

I don't get what's so funny about him, myself. And I'm actually sort of being honest, I'm sorry to say, Honeykid. You mostly just do a bunch of 's. People think that's funny for some reason.

He's not so much funny in a laugh out loud way, but a lot of his posts always make me smile and think 'same old Honeykid', his stubborn, aggressive, my opinion is always right approach that makes him famous, it's funny in a way. When everybody agrees on something yu can just guarantee he comes in and says the opposite

A system of cells interlinked
Fun!

I will get my list together ASAP.

He's not so much funny in a laugh out loud way
Thank you.

Originally Posted by Daniel M
but a lot of his posts always make me smile and think 'same old Honeykid', his stubborn, aggressive, my opinion is always right approach that makes him famous, it's funny in a way. When everybody agrees on something yu can just guarantee he comes in and says the opposite
But let me be bitchy for a second and say something --

It's old.

This thing he does is so routine. At least with me, there's something new and unexpected just around the corner every day. Plus I'm a lot more happier. Honeykid is always snarky, which is so very, very common these days. I'm not that way. And I like that about me.

I don't get what's so funny about him, myself. And I'm actually sort of being honest, I'm sorry to say, Honeykid. You mostly just do a bunch of 's. People think that's funny for some reason.
Honeykid's got a very dry wit, which is my favorite kind of humor. And unlike Daniel I find him funny in a very laugh out loud kind of way. Dude cracks me up.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
I agree with Sexy (like always). Honeykid essentially has a single joke that he writes in response to anything. I think people find him funny because sometimes it's validating. I just find him generally annoying

I mean, I'm not hating on Honeykid at all. He's one of the best people here, for sure. I guess. But the ENORMOUS appeal that he has... I've asked him about this before. In fact, his user title - "MoFo Whisperer" - was actually coined by me to him. I called him that because everyone's attracted to Honeykid. Everyone just kinda feels like he's the best. But it's odd to me because it's like... how is he doing this??

I think it's because there's something very androgynous about him. He's a man, but he's a "safe" man. He could be a woman. Some people think he's a woman -- I know I have -- because of his Drew Barrymore avatars. People think Honeykid is a woman. I keep thinking he's something like Jerry Seinfeld. You know how Jerry Seinfeld always seems like a half man/half woman creature? Maybe it's just me. He's a safe man. It's like on Seinfeld, you could imagine that Jerry is the second woman next to Elaine. Kramer and George -- they're guys, definitely. But Jerry -- he could theoretically be a woman, like Elaine. Because there's something not quite masculine about him. That's how Honeykid is.

Love you guys for the nominations, but I'd like to make it clear I am not a new MoFo. Honest mistake, I don't blame you, but I used to post here in 2008 - 2010, then stopped coming and made my return earlier this year.

Just don't want to be nominated for something by accident when someone else could get that spot, you know?

BUT THANK YOU!

Getting scared, SC?

You mostly just do a bunch of 's.
I include them so people don't take it seriously. Y'know, like the one above. Of course, sometimes it'll be one of these or one of these , but they're all about the same thing.

He's not so much funny in a laugh out loud way, but a lot of his posts always make me smile and think 'same old Honeykid', his stubborn, aggressive, my opinion is always right approach that makes him famous, it's funny in a way. When everybody agrees on something yu can just guarantee he comes in and says the opposite
What can I say? My opinon and the truth often coincide.
But let me be bitchy for a second and say something --

It's old.

This thing he does is so routine. At least with me, there's something new and unexpected just around the corner every day. Plus I'm a lot more happier.
It's not a shtick? It's just me.
Honeykid is always snarky, which is so very, very common these days. I'm not that way. And I like that about me.
I'm not snarky, I'm just English.

No Best MoFo this year?

P.S. - People think you're a woman too, Sexy, and there's nothing "safe" about you.
Well, that's fine. If I am a woman, I'd rather be a scary woman.

Is there a WTF Award or Most Bizarre Moment Award? I feel like that should go to Sexy and I for the night he role-played giving me a bath in the shoutbox.

Love you guys for the nominations, but I'd like to make it clear I am not a new MoFo. Honest mistake, I don't blame you, but I used to post here in 2008 - 2010, then stopped coming and made my return earlier this year.

Just don't want to be nominated for something by accident when someone else could get that spot, you know?

BUT THANK YOU!
That's why I put the ' ' by mine, it was a joke, and I know it's probably not eligible, but you pretty much are new

Is there a WTF Award or Most Bizarre Moment Award? I feel like that should go to Sexy and I for the night he role-played giving me a bath in the shoutbox.
*GASP*

We have to actually get that bath thread going so we can win the Worst Thread award. Maybe tonight.

That's why I put the ' ' by mine, it was a joke, and I know it's probably not eligible, but you pretty much are new
I certainly feel reborn, like I am new, since my return.

2. Best New MoFo
1. Captain Spaulding (good taste, pleasant to talk to, and very knowledgeable)
2. Derek Vinyard (Young up and comer who fits right in)
3. mytylerdurden (did a Dr Strangelove commentary with him. Cool dude.)
4. Rhys (not been here long, but committed to expanding his tastes with his at least one film a day for a year thread)

3. Best Thread:
1. The MoFo Top 100 of the 1970s: Countdown
2. The MoFo Topp 100 of the 80's Countdown
2. Top MoFo Countdown

4. Best Post:

5. Worst thread:
1. YouTube Video Tournament - Hopes now dashed of people listening to Kevin Smith and Ralph Garmen discussing the John Travolta massage scandal.

6. Best User Name:
1. Yoda
2. Cobpyth
3. TheUsualSuspect

7. Smartest MoFo:
1. markf
2. HoneyKid
3. Holden Pike
4. Yoda

8. Most Improved:
1. Rhys
2. Swan (being here 6 years and now posting more often)

9. Most Creative MoFo:
1. The Rodent (all the avatars and graphics work)
2. Sexy Celebrity (all the different threads and alleged fake profiles)

10. Good Sport:
1. Godoggo

11. We Like You! Please Post More
1. Mmm Donuts
2. Weeman

12. Most Helpful MoFo
1. Yoda

13. Ray of Sunshine:
1. Nebbit

14. Thank You For Being My Friend: (In no particular order, and cuz I can only nominate 5)
1. Sexy Celebrity
2. Swan
3. Cobpyth
4. Nostromo87
5. HoneyKid

15. Best Avatar:
1. The Rodent

16. Most Controversial MoFo:
1. Sexy Celebrity (you know it is true)
2. Sci Fi Slob
3. Blue Lion (although I will stand by this man forever when it comes to ragging on Altman )
4. Guaporense

17. Best Couple
1. Mr Minio and Captain Spaulding
2. Sexy Celebrity and Captain Spaulding (bathing)

18. MoFo Overachiever
1. Rhys (seriously, at least one film a day for a year. Talk about a crash course in movies)

19. MoFo You'd Most Like To Be Stranded on a Desert Island With:

20. Funniest MoFo:
1. Sexy Celebrity
2. HoneyKid

21. Best Reviewer
1. JayDee
2. The Rodent
3. Gideon58
4. Sexy Celebrity

22. Master of Movies
1. markf
2. HoneyKid