Good Tom Cruise Films?

Tools    

I'm looking for some good Tom Cruise films to watch, I like most of his work like Top Gun, Minority Report, The Mission Impossible films, War of the Worlds, Rain Man, etc....

any good recommendations?

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Pretty much anything with Tom Cruise is worth watching. The man puts 110% into every role he takes on. Even if the movie is horrible (Knight And Day, the second Mission Impossible), he's always solid and the best thing about it.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Despite his reputation, Tom Cruise usually makes very entertaining films. I find that often it's not him but the films themselves that aren't good quality when he makes flops.

I quite liked Minority Report, War of the Worlds, Rain Man, Legend, Last Samurai, Tropic Thunder, and Born on the Fourth Of July (probably my choice for his best performance).

I mean sure he's involved with a questionable organization, but that shouldn't take away from his films too much.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Although they're more director based films, they also feature Tom Cruise:

Eyes Wide Shut (1999)
Magnolia (1999)

Those two are his best 'quality movies', in my opinion.

Interview with the Vampire
How did I not think of this one?

I remember Anne Rice was really angry when she found out that Cruise had been cast as LeStat. But once she saw the film she was really impressed with his performance.

He is very good in it.

The last samurai is my favorite one

Let the night air cool you off
Eyes Wide Shut
Minority Report
Rain Man
Jerry Maguire

I haven't seen Magnolia yet, but those are the first four that come to mind when I think of good movies Tom Cruise is in.

The Firm
Color of Money
Born on the fourth of July
Rain Man
All the right moves