Hey Ya'll I Am New

Tools    

WE ARE MARSHALL!!!!!
Hi! I totally luv movies and have been collecting them for about a year now. I am 13 years old and luv playing soccer and going to the movies with friends and family. I am going into the 8th grade next year. Thank God last year of Middle School. My favorite movie is We Are Marshall cuz I live near Marshall University and hope to be a student there. My name is Kelci, but everyone calls me Yaya. Oh and I had to wait to get on this site until I turned 13 which is today.

Happy Birthday Yaya!

Welcome to MoFo

Waited until the day they turned 13 to become a member here, that's worthy of some rep if you ask me.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

WE ARE MARSHALL!!!!!
Waited until the day they turned 13 to become a member here, that's worthy of some rep if you ask me.
I couldn't join before that without my parents having to send in something. According to some law or something.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes and b-day wishes.

Hi there... welcome and Happy Birthday...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Aye, Yaya's referring to the COPPA law. Doesn't come up often, but it's built into the software and necessary and all that.

Anyway, flattered that you wanted to join that much. Welcome to Movie Forums.

A system of cells interlinked
Hi and welcome