Most Boring Movie

Tools    

that pre-Star Wars sci-fi film by George Lucas.
I never thought American Graffiti was all that either. Might have to retract Blow Up tho. Gonna add In the Mood for Love but thats not to say it's bad.

A system of cells interlinked
I think he meant THX-1138, as American Graffiti isn't sci-fi...

My uncle forced me to watch Wyatt Earp and thought I was gonna die from wanting to go to sleep but couldn't. I don't really get whats so great about this movie.

I wanted to gouge my eyes out, and then I learned it was a 2 tape movie....

-Hattori Hanzo

Micheal with john travloter
toys
The six sneses
sings with mel gabsion
what dream may come ture
one hour photo
the truman show
the polar express
mean girls

I never thought American Graffiti was all that either. Might have to retract Blow Up tho. Gonna add In the Mood for Love but thats not to say it's bad.
I think he meant THX-1136, as American Graffiti isn't sci-fi...
Yeah, what Sedai said. Sorry for the confusion Pyro. I kind agree with you that "boring" doesn't always necessarily mean bad. Things that seem boring can also be worth the experience or challenge of trying to understand. My grandfather is the most boring man alive (except for everyone else's grandfather) but I'm still glad to spend time with him as he's pretty awesome sometimes. He can be really funny too, ya just gotta be patient. Like Popeye says "I'm no doctor but I knows when I'm losin' me patiensk."

About In the Mood for Love, I'm a little torn on that movie. I've watched it a couple times and find it a little bit boring, but on the other hand I think familiarity with that movie makes me more appreciative of 2046 which is one of my favorites and not boring at all (except for the first time I watched it).

Apocalypse Now is in my top 20 list. Just goes to show...well, just what it goes to show, I'm not sure, but it must go to show something.
I'm willing to give Apocalypse Now another shot as it's been 7 years or so since I saw it last. I'll get to it eventually but I think I'm gonna see Hearts of Darkness first.

Mine would be Kingdom of Heaven and Flyboys.

I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

Colour out of Time
For me the most boring movie stars the embarrassing Steve Irwin ... I watched it with a bunch of hyperactive kids. ... so I couldn't even sleep through the torture

Maybe I should watch it again and have a beer or better yet, a shot of vodka everytime I hear bloody 'Crikey !!!' ... that way I'd be comatose after the first 20 minutes and wouldn't have to watch the rest

The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course (2002)
The Crocodile Hunter mistakes some CIA agents for poachers and sets out to stop them from capturing a wily croc which, unbeknownst to him, has swallowed a tracking drone.

I can't say i find too many films 'boring' but The Quiet Man tested my patience.

I also found A Scanner Darkly and Gigi incredibly dull at points. There are many more but i wont bore you by going into them.

One of them would have to be Total Recall with Arnold Schwartzenegger.

Yeah, what Sedai said. Sorry for the confusion Pyro. I kind agree with you that "boring" doesn't always necessarily mean bad. Things that seem boring can also be worth the experience or challenge of trying to understand. My grandfather is the most boring man alive (except for everyone else's grandfather) but I'm still glad to spend time with him as he's pretty awesome sometimes. He can be really funny too, ya just gotta be patient. Like Popeye says "I'm no doctor but I knows when I'm losin' me patiensk."

About In the Mood for Love, I'm a little torn on that movie. I've watched it a couple times and find it a little bit boring, but on the other hand I think familiarity with that movie makes me more appreciative of 2046 which is one of my favorites and not boring at all (except for the first time I watched it).
My bad on that Lucas one, didn't see the 'sci-fi'.

Anyway, I love Wong Kar Wai's work and his focus on mood opposed to a driving narrative. Figure that's why i could never get into ITMFL, tried three times but kept falling asleep. Can't remember if Doyle did the cinematography on that one either but i love his work with WKW as well, especially Chungking Express. I figure 'boring' almost always connotes 'bad' as well, which is why i threw that comment in- it's by no means a bad film just a bit hard to engage with. Even though i saw 2046 before trying ITMFL i appreciate status in WKW's filmography, believe it's even in my Top 100. With 2046 it's such a stunningly composed film it's almost impossible not to engage with on a visual at level at the minimum. Plus i've seen it once!

A system of cells interlinked
I saw 2046 in the theater, before I saw ITMFL, so I couldn't get as much of an appreciation out of 2046 as I would have liked. Meanwhile, I have seen ITMFL numerous times now, and i am ready to revisit 2046...

One of them would have to be Total Recall with Arnold Schwartzenegger.
Zuh? It can be a bit ridiculous at times, but boring is probably the last adjective in the world I'd use to describe it.

fbi
hero (jet li)
sunshine

Welcome to the human race...
2001 , THX : 1138 , Gummo , Jaws - just a few incredibly boring movies that come to mind.
I really wonder how you can find Jaws boring...

Every single Harry Potter movie is a tough watch. It'd be hard to pick which one is the most boring - it's a toss-up between Philosopher's Stone and Goblet of Fire.

Uwe Boll will win a Best Director award before I willingly watch a Harry Potter movie.

I know I said (in the "Favorite Comedian Actor" thread) that Steve Martin can do no wrong, but Little Shop of Horrors...

Thanks God it only cost me $3.50 to enter the theater.

http://www.sizzlequiz.com/SelectFreeGame.aspx?c=Movies