I've been here like almost a month and I forgot to make one of these

Tools    

Better late than never, yeah?

'Ey

And I just noticed this is in the wrong section

I feel stupid.

You've saved me from a great deal of humiliation, thank you

REMEMBER, I still want to boycott you, though. I'm currently writing "Say NO-da to Yoda" on around 6 or 7 picket signs, be prepared.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome!
When all's Sedai-n done, I really hope I can rely on YOU to wield a threatening looking switchblade.

Welcome to the Forum!!
And 'a thank ye, MovieFanXXXI

Welcome Kaki! Don't worry about the lateness of this thread, I've still not made one. I'm surprised anyone knows who I am.

Welcome Kaki! Don't worry about the lateness of this thread, I've still not made one. I'm surprised anyone knows who I am.
Hey, c'mon now. You're so beautiful it's HARD to miss you.

HK's beautiful?

Hm. In all the years honeykid's been here I don't think he's ever posted a photograph of himself (just pics of Drew Barrymore ad nauseum). What do you know that the rest of us don't?

HK's beautiful?

Hm. In all the years honeykid's been here I don't think he's ever posted a photograph of himself (just pics of Drew Barrymore ad nauseum). What do you know that the rest of us don't?
N-Nothing, I swear!

This never happened.

Welcome to the forums Kaki.

Your name is Hit Girl, yet you have Edna Mode as your icon

That is actually a wonderful combination

You have all that time to post it and when you do you put it in the wrong section, you absolute idiot, leave the site, leave the site right now

Joking of course, welcome to Movie Forums, hope you enjoy it here

You have all that time to post it and when you do you put it in the wrong section, you absolute idiot, leave the site, leave the site right now

Joking of course, welcome to Movie Forums, hope you enjoy it here

I CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE. I JUST CAN'T.

Thank ye, sir. I enjoy it very much.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Welcome.

Reviews

HK's beautiful?

I just assumed that he was talking about my Drew avatar.