Tools    

The Fat of the Mailbox
What! No one is talking about the new season of 24 on the FOX?!?
I was going to wait till the DVD came out to avoid commercials (and don't give me that TiVo stuff, I'm po'), but I've decided to watch with the rest of the world. And I feel the oneness- not.

The Fat of the Mailbox
I swear I did a search before posting BTW.

Arresting your development
I can never commit to a show on television. I've tried and tried too many times. The results are that I'm left in the dark because of the responsibility of slaving myself to its self centered thoughtless time slot. Of course I know this relationship works two ways and I'll be the first to admit it. I'm a bad viewer and poor supporter. Sure I can try to be a better audience and come half way and remember to caress 24's feelings and slip in my blank tape at home but I need my space and sometimes just a little more me time. I will still like to remain friends with this show. So I'll have to wait until Fox whores it out on DVD.

The Fat of the Mailbox
DVD is my preferred viewing method, but I just can't wait this time.

A system of cells interlinked
I am a 24 watcher. I also like to wait for DVD ofr the few shows that I do wacth, but, like you, couldn't wait this time around. I thought all the episodes so far were well done and exciting, and the season is off to a pretty good start. I will say I thought the last of the four episodes was a bit too melodramatic (typical of 24, IMO), and some of the character interactions were hard to swallow.

WARNING: "24 Season Five" spoilers below
Also, they killed my wittle punkin nose, Michelle Dessler, and I am pissed about that. Luckily, my true and secret love, Chloe (aka peppermint pattie, The Pep, The Look, 'Ol Crinkle nose) is still alive and kicking. Glad they aced Palmer, as I feel the character had run it's course. Was also glad to see Tony (The Jaw) Dessler get torched. If he ultimately comes back, I will welcome the comedy relief he always seems to offer for me.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
I love 24, but for me seasons 1 + 2 were the best.
The only thing I don't like is the useless padding out of some characters, sometimes it seems that they've run out of ideas half way through and so we end up with ridicolous sub-plots and crap characters.
Also, I find Zoe and Edgar really annoying, if I was Jack, they'd be the first for a bullet!!!
Not out here ( Britain ) for a while, oh well.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

The Fat of the Mailbox
Kim?!? I hated Kim. She was too whiny and get into troubly (new word!).

Yeah, but damn was she fine. Running round in tight sweaty tops and getting tied up every episode. Just an extra little treat.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
I have to put Kim in the same category as Edgar and Chloe, in other words the most annoying pointless character section!!!
Couldn't they bring back Nina, maybe she has an even more evil twin sister or clone, or what about Mia Krishner???
I'm going to miss the first couple of episodes over here, just hope Sky keep up their omnibus edition every month!!!

Just watched the 1st five episodes. Good so far, though already redundant plot elements. Can't remember why
WARNING: "24" spoilers below
Jack needed to be framed for Palmers murder though perhaps it will be revealed later when we find out how someone knew Jack was alive

The Fat of the Mailbox
Is it next Monday yet?