The Forgotten

Tools    

This movie looks good. I hate the trailer because i wanted to know how it ended right there at that very moment it did its job it makes me want to go see it. I can't wait.

Thursday Is Best
taht movie looks great, im definitally seeing it.

Enemies are so stimulating.
yeah i cant wait to see it. nicole kidman was originally going to play the part that jullianne moore is playing but couldnt because of scheduals (nice little, probably unwanted, fact for ya there). jullianne moore is cool though, i dont believe she has played a role like this before either? am i wrong? if she has i havent seen it...i dont think. anyway, the film looks great. cant wait to see it.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Seeing this trailer gives me the chills. I love that spooky kind of touch it has. I was staring at the theater screen when I first saw this, because of its intensty. I love it and will definitely be going to see this.

Ridiculous Baller
This movie looks awesome. Gave me the same chills you guys are talking about when I first watched the trailer.

For some reason, this movie reminds me of the Mothman Prophecies (a favorite of mine). Anybody else get that feeling?

Lets put a smile on that block
Yes Status i thought it had that feeling too. Although i have a feeling this one is more to do with Aliens or the goverment than it is to do with the supernatural. Im really intrigued by it. Im in Florida for three weeks and i leave two days before it comes out over there! grrrr

Originally Posted by sisboombah
yeah i cant wait to see it. nicole kidman was originally going to play the part that jullianne moore is playing but couldnt because of scheduals (nice little, probably unwanted, fact for ya there). jullianne moore is cool though, i dont believe she has played a role like this before either? am i wrong? if she has i havent seen it...i dont think. anyway, the film looks great. cant wait to see it.

Cool i like jullianne moore

Looks good

MasterChief John Spartan
What a huge waste of $8.50 x 2 (plus the price of popcorn and bottled water).

First of all, Julienne Moore's was not a likable character and the sympathy needed from the viewer was difficult to manufacture. Second, important characters are introduced then disappear without reason. Third, the characters within the film are simply dumb - can't see the forest (or clues) through the trees - except her. Her character is perfect and sees it all - from the get go. Do you want to hear more, I'll vent out a whole description if desired.

I saw the movie preview. It looks great...

i like those kind of movies

this movie started out perfect...for the first hour it was great...then there's the second part....for all you x files lovers out there, this is the film for you....

i wasn't nuts about it...

I started a thread on "what The Forgotten was all about". And I didn't get a straight answer. So, seeing how most of you saw it, could you tell me why, who and or what kept sucking or lifting these people towards the sky? I heard it had do to with aliens or something along those lines... Any care to tell me straight out what was going on?

A system of cells interlinked
Please tag spoilers Some of us haven't seen it yet!

Trust me.. Spoilers for this movie is a favor.. Its Horrid filth... A huge dissappointment of a movie.. This movie is predictable badly done and boring.... that is all...

Spoilers are good in a way...

you can see what your going to see, if you like it you can go, if not well.

Well... I got back from seeing this film and I have three words to say... what the hell? It was okay, like "Signs" but it left you with more unaswered questions when you came into the theater. As minor as they maybe, I still would like to have them answered.