MovieForums 2018: The Tournament

Tools    

My European Nymph or American Homeboy? It's my two creative worlds pulling at me, oh Gawd. Do I side with the Saxon-Euro history that captures my heart, or the dude I can go chill with later, crush some beers, and talk sports. Either one I can talk horror, slasher, exploitation, bangin film types with. Common flick-groove aside, one Big Culture Clash. My heart tells me go Trans-Europe-Express, but then my strenuosity kicks in and tells me to rip my heart in and heave it all out into the vat of frat hazard emprise unknown. An impossible choice. you Cat_Sidhe.
It's Captain Spaulding. We Fly.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	rz.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	47811  

Current Final Four Scoreboard

It's about 4:00 PM EST. Voting stays open for another 2 hours and closes at 6:00 PM EST.
Who's it gonna be.

Attachments

Name:	hnd.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	47822   Click image for larger version

Name:	flshnmz.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	47823   Click image for larger version

Name:	mltpl.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	47824   Click image for larger version

Name:	kkid84.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	47825  

Cricket and Captain Spaulding. I figure you guys have at least one more year of strong tradition (). Let's have it with the utmost attention the very best posts and commentary. Start dropping links to threads now!

CHAMPIONSHIP TIME

CRICKET

@cricket

vs.

CAT_SIDHE

@cat_sidhe

There's a Place

Where Movie Fans From Around The World

Gather To Compete

I'm Better When I'm Drunk

From the geniuses who brought you the phenomenon "Super Troopers"

See Ya In The Next Round, Boys.
We Are Going To SPANK You.

The Cricket vs. The Cat. C is For
CHAMPION
Attachments

Name:	Cricket C.jpg
Size:	255.3 KB
ID:	47850   Click image for larger version

Name:	bgrl1.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	286.6 KB
ID:	47851   Click image for larger version

Name:	bgrl4.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	323.8 KB
ID:	47852   Click image for larger version

Name:	bgrl2.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	352.0 KB
ID:	47853   Click image for larger version

Name:	bgrl3.jpg
Size:	266.6 KB
ID:	47854  

Name:	Cricket C2.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	47855   Click image for larger version

Name:	catttttt.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	47856  

Sorry @cat_sidhe... I have known @cricket longer... and he and I share our love of sick, perverted, disgusting cinema..

My vote..
@cricket!

Use my vote as a tiebreaker if necessary but it shouldn't come to that. Cat most definitely deserves to win. I said before that SC has been the most dominant member since I've been here, well Cat has been the most dominant member since she's been here. As I also said before, she has infused the site with a much needed energy at just the right time, and I feel there's a decent chance that she has prevented some important members from taking off. She also happens to be a great gal.

In the last round, I stated that Captain Spaulding's 2800 posts were not final 4 material. I meant that, but that's only when looking at statistics in order to decide which beloved member to vote for. Often times statistics don't tell the whole story and this is one of those cases. Captain Spaulding most certainly deserved to be here to the end, and part of that is also because he only has 2800 posts. It's the incredible impact he can make while hardly showing his face that makes him special, and we saw that with the votes he got. Besides that, you put those 2800 against anyone else's 2800 and they don't get a single vote. He is a member and friend incomparable to anyone else.

...Cat most definitely deserves to win...
I was going to vote Cricket, but then I read his post...and I realized that even though Cricket is the best, winning would mean much more to Cat...and I think she could really could use some MoFo love right about now

My vote: Cat

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I haven't voted this entire game, if I did I'd vote Cat.

She has said some of the nicest things to me and about me that I probably don't deserve, but she brings a smile to my face whenever I see a post from her.

Cricket is an awesome dude, makes me laugh and I enjoy all his posts. He is a legend here, but is it time to pass the torch?

Suspect's Reviews

I think I forgot to vote in the last round since I was struggling to decide whether I should vote for HK or Cricket. I would've originally voted for Cricket, but his pleas to vote for HK instead were swaying my mind...but then his attempts to be mean and sabotage the vote made him more endearing, and had the opposite effect of what he intended. So then I was torn, and ended up missing the round haha.

He's made a solid argument, this time for Cat, which again proves how he himself deserves to be here in the finals. If this were a game of Survivor, I'd be voting for him. But Cat really does light this place up with her enthusiasm for everything she does, and we need more people like her to keep the forums lively. She's only been here a fraction of the time that some of the other members in this tournament have been, but during her stay she's managed to make quite the impact.

My vote is for Cat.

GUYS, GUUUUUYS I don't even know what to say. I'm honoured to even have made it this far.

But HEEEEY let me not forget there's a final kissing booth.
@cricket HAI!

Love you, buddy.

2018 MF World Title Scoreboard

CRICKET

@cricket

CAT_SIDHE

@cat_sidhe

First You Send Your Votes
Then You Get The Money
Then You Get The Power
Then You Get The Woman

Attachments