Most Overrated Movies

Tools    

I felt like The Thirteenth Floor didn't get enough credit, it was a really good flick and aside from close friends and this form, barely anybodies heard of it.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Oh, but a really overrated film: Napoleon Dynamite. A really dumb movie too.
I've always hated that movie for taking two hours I've my life I'll never get back. I should've straightenened my stereo wires that day for something more useful and exciting to do.

A system of cells interlinked
Ragging on Blade Runner?

Asses for hats!...the lot of you!

Ragging on Blade Runner?

Asses for hats!...the lot of you!

Agreed.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

The women will hate me for this but I would have to say
Titanic
Also I have to say Slumdog Millionaire

This woman won't hate you for it... I don't like either of those movies...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Happy New Year from Philly!
Hey, he thinks the Treasure of the Sierra Madre is average. What are you gonna do.

This is just retarded. Explain why please!
Forget about it Dan, it's Chinatown. Check out his top ten - not that there's anything wrong with that! No, of course not. The reasoning behind a people's favourite movies are nobody's business but their own!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I knew I would grab a lot of heat for this.......(ha, not good for a new member?)

Pulp Fiction just struck me as a movie trying to do too much.....you can't really say that any actor completely blew away the competition either

Fight Club gets a free pass.......It's been awhile since I've seen it but I just wasn't thrilled at all and don't want to see it again

Blood Diamond I just simply don't get what the big fuss is about it

Requiem for a Dream- who cares about people shooting themselves up with drugs, yeah we get it drugs are bad and can harm you, that's the only point I got out of it.

Platoon- It's a good movie don't get me wrong, but it doesn't crack my top 100

and for the Treasures of the Sierra Madre comment- I just wasn't happy with the ending and it seemed like the movie dragged on at parts.....but hey I am just beginning to watch lots of 40's and 50's films so hopefully i'll see other good ones

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Is my top 10 really seen as that bad?

I look at my top 10 as more of movies that I truly enjoy rather than the 10 "best"

Plus, it's unique, which is good, right

I knew I would grab a lot of heat for this.......(ha, not good for a new member?)
It's okay, better being honest than not saying anything. For instance Gran Torino, in my opinion, very overrated.

yeah we get it drugs are bad and can harm you, that's the only point I got out of it.
That's not the only point to the film, though...regardless of what you got out of it.

Is my top 10 really seen as that bad?

I look at my top 10 as more of movies that I truly enjoy rather than the 10 "best"

Plus, it's unique, which is good, right
Your top ten is fine, like you say it's your list, I'm just bugging you because you're dissing some of my all-time faves. Plainview is my brother and we both really didn't like Gran Torino.