Crappy movies you enjoyed

Tools    

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Ok i admit that I actually enjoyed the film 'Music and Lyrics' starring Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. I dunno there is just something about it that appealed to me the catchy theme song maybe I dunno.
Me too! It was surprisingly enjoyable

Those people listing Stigmata...glad to find other people who liked it. It's not exactly a classic, but I never thought it was crappy, it's really well shot and has a great sound track (even if the story is a little ott...)

I will have to add Velvet Goldmine, because Johnathan Rhys Meyers, Ewan McGregor and Christian Bale + glam rock fashions = , even though it was not, strictly speaking, a good film.

Also Emma starring Gwyneth Paltrow and Jeremy Northam, not a classic but a fun romcom. I like to watch it and eat cake

I also like The Mummy, although I'm quite embarassed to admit to it.

I daresay there's a whole lot more...

I've always thought of Emma as just a fun movie... and I love Maximum Overdirve...

Another movie I liked that a lot of other people seemed to think was crappy was Stigmata ...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I loved Abominable. It has some of the great elements of a classic horror film. Like Jaws or Alien you see only glimpses of the monster until more than halfway through the film building the anticipation. It was like watching Rear Window with Sasquatch playing the killer. It had a great amount of scenes that made me jump. Yes, It still has some of the crappy movie elements to it as well. Bad effects, stupid looking monster, and unintentional funny moments. But it makes up for all of that.

I enjoy watching horror films. Ive ran into about 5 or 10 that actually scare me. This would have to be one of them. It has some edge of your seat thriller elements to go along with the horror. I just wonder that if it frightened me with all the crappy elements it has, how frightening would it be if it were not filmed with such a low budget? Its a strong recommendation from me to any classic monster movie fan.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I adore Night of the Comet! I don't consider it a crappy film at all.

I enjoyed Death Race 2000 back in the day too.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
I was completely entertained with The Condemned. The plot is just an excuse to get a bunch of badasses at a death match and i'm okay with that because it was fun to watch

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Are we really calling Emma and Sexy Beast crappy?
No, you're right, Emma doesn't really belong here, it's a decently made film, sorry.

Don't know how this one rates on the 'crappy' scale, but it is often derided - Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. I thought it was a fun movie. I don't care that it is historically and geographically incorrect or even that it has Kevin Costner in it

Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer. That was almost undoubtedly a bad film, yet I really enjoyed it. I thought the special effects were well done, the silver surfer had an amazing voice. The action was good fun and it was pure escapism for an hour and a half. To bad it was ruined by a poor story line, abysmal pacing, bad acting, lame comedy scenes.

(Though the scene where Reed Richards talks down to the military guy owns my heart)

Legally Blonde & Legally Blonde Red , White, & Blonde. I had to enjoy then because I will be Elle Woods one day.

Omg, I can't believe anyone said this one

One of the best B-Movies Ever!!!

Galaxy Quest...

I like Trek a lot and this movie really touched me when I was a kid.

Dewey Cox.

I know a lot of people like it already, but in terms of cinematic wealth...it's not too special.

But it parodied my favorite era of music--I loved all the parody and inside jokes.