help me! how does keira knightley affect you

Tools    

1. Hi there
    I'm an A level Media student who's studying the module "Women in Film" and keira Knightley is my main piece.
    I was wondering if any of you could help me out with my coursework by posting answers to a few questions on how women are affected by the portrayal of women in films and also how keira is represented in her films and what effect you think she has on others.

Any reference to Keira in these questions in fine and even if you only want to pick out one or two questions from these to answer, even for that i would be very grateful.

1. Do you think women have been given more power in life in reflection to the way women are portrayed in films?
    2. Do you think films have had an influence on gender stereotyping?
    3. Do you think Keira being represented the way she is influences the way teenage girls see themselves and who/ how they aspire to be?
    4. Do you think there is a generated perfect female stereotype (both in personality or physically) from films?
    5. How do you think the role of women have changed over time (with reference to that of women in films)?
    6. Is the issue of gender equality still relevant in films today?

help me people I’m relying on you!
    Thank you so much
    Amy

Originally Posted by subject title
how does keira knightley affect you
Boner.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
I usually feel a stirring in my loins...

Bird has a nice bum, yes?

Seriously though, shouldn't you be answering this stuff, or is the assignment to ask others and compile an average of their answers?

Aye, unless the assignment has to do with collecting other people's answers (doubtful), this would be, well, cheating, wouldn't it?

As for the previous, er, responses: yeah, she's pretty, but she's built like a boy, too. That puts a pretty low ceiling on how fox-ified I can plausibly deem her to be.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
  1. Hi there
    I'm an A level Media student who's studying the module "Women in Film" and keira Knightley is my main piece.
    I was wondering if any of you could help me out with my coursework by posting answers to a few questions on how women are affected by the portrayal of women in films and also how keira is represented in her films and what effect you think she has on others.

Any reference to Keira in these questions in fine and even if you only want to pick out one or two questions from these to answer, even for that i would be very grateful.

1. Do you think women have been given more power in life in reflection to the way women are portrayed in films?
    2. Do you think films have had an influence on gender stereotyping?
    3. Do you think Keira being represented the way she is influences the way teenage girls see themselves and who/ how they aspire to be?
    4. Do you think there is a generated perfect female stereotype (both in personality or physically) from films?
    5. How do you think the role of women have changed over time (with reference to that of women in films)?
    6. Is the issue of gender equality still relevant in films today?

help me people I’m relying on you!
    Thank you so much
    Amy
I enjoy watching her. She's intelligent and expressive, and aesthetically fine. She's had the good fortune to play women who are outside the social norm for the periods they inhabited, in films like Pride and Prejudice and the Pirates films.

I would not say that films have changed women's roles, but the opposite. If you look at older films about women, they're successful only when they figure out how to work the male-dominated system, or are 'good girls'. I'll let you find examples of that, since it's your homework we're doing here. It was after women got the vote and burned a few bras that women in film got a little more real.

she makes me want to sit her down and give her a big spoonful of soup. shes ever so thin...

I'm just f@ckin' with you guys. I'm sure she'd give me a boner too. If I had a bone to er.
Tease

Yoda's right. The girl has no curves AT ALL. She's got an intriguing face and that's it. Gemma Arterton is fitter than her imo. Do a piece on that girl. Girl has everything. arse, ****, face everything. Yum.

Yes . . . I am!

Gemma Arterton is fitter than her imo. Do a piece on that girl.
I'm going to have to disagree. I can beat that girl. Plus, someone call the fashion police. Where did she get those clothes?

These right here.

Seriously, a part of the problem is that you said "Women" in film. You should pick an actual "Woman". If a huge part of your questions are based on the films that they have been in, films for leading ladies, then the actress you choose should have a decent list of films that they have starred in.

Also, you are one of at least 5 people here asking school questions. Would the fact that you are asking us for help, and using other's answers, be something that you would want your teacher to know? That is a serious question, by the way.

Well she did model at one point, and those lot are known for their eccentric taste in fashion. But that's not the point, the point is Gemma Arterton has a womanly shape, which is SEXY. She's buff, simply put.

The Adventure Starts Here!
She affects me about as much as I affect her, I think.

*cough*

Is this a school paper? Are you going to copy our answers and pass them off as yours? Are you really Joe Biden?? Fess up!

They even dress her up like a boy.

Am I assuming, or are you?

Does anyone know anyone, really?

I seen her on the TV.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I think she has done so well because she looks like a boy. Know what I mean? Huh, huh?
They even dress her up like a boy.
My opinion of her is that she is a tacky little foul mouth tramp.
As far as acting, she is a throw away. When she no longer gives certain money people in Hollywood a thrill, they will dump her.
this answer is amusing, because each line gets more and more unnecessarily harsh.