The MoFo Millenium Top 100 Countdown

→ in
Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
You had Iron Man on your list, buddy, somewhere in the middle...
Just talking a majority in general. I can't remember whether or not I actually listed films that I thought had no shot, or if I just omitted them. I have a list of my 40 before I whittled it down to 25.

Just talking a majority in general. I can't remember whether or not I actually listed films that I thought had no shot, or if I just omitted them. I have a list of my 40 before I whittled it down to 25.
I hope you didn't strecth off Gran Torino or I'd be the only one who had it high up on mine

Stoked that Black Dynamite made it, had a feeling it would. Also glad about Brotherhood of the Wolf, despite not voting for it.

Biggest surprise is Bourne Identity, I remember when it came it was just received warmly and wasn't anything that special, the sequels seemed to bump the regard people have for it up.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Ho hum. Eight films in and they're all good. I probably won't say that when we get to the Top Ten. Lime can add it too, but I'll type, "mark f, you suck!"

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I know when it first came out I had no desire to see it (horror elements, sci-fi elements, martial arts and foreign language? No thank you!)
Now I had the complete opposite experience, I thought it looked great but was a bit disappointed with it when I finally got round to watching it.

Fans of The Village should definitely see Brotherhood of the Wolf, I think there are elements that were inspired by it.

As for The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, I refer you to this poster:

source: http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/feature/...-the-truth.php

I concur with Mark here. I'd rate each film about the same, except O Brother, Where Art Thou?, which I think is the best thing on here by quite a margin.

I'm another who is rather surprised to see that Brotherhood of the Wolf made it onto the list. Fabulous film and glad to see it on the list. Well done to the voters. I hope to be surprised throughout this list.

Now I had the complete opposite experience, I thought it looked great but was a bit disappointed with it when I finally got round to watching it.
^^This.^^

As for The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, I refer you to this poster:

source: http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/feature/...-the-truth.php
I've still not seen the remake, and, while I liked the original, I can't say I was impressed with it. There's episodes of Wallander that are much better than that. Actually, most, if not all, of series 1 of Wallander is better than that.

GWTDT is a pretty darn good movie- featuring arguably the best opening credits ever. I didn't vote for it, but it was a contender. That being said, Zodiac and The Social Network are vastly superior among Fincher's films.

From the man who put Charlie's Angels as his number 3 favorite movie ever. And since #1 and #2 on your favorites list were pre-2000 that may very well mean you put Charlie's Angels at #1 for this. Boo.

From the man who put Charlie's Angels as his number 3 favorite movie ever. And since #1 and #2 on your favorites list were pre-2000 that may very well mean you put Charlie's Angels at #1 for this. Boo.
I doubt Honeykid put that at #1. I'm sure it was Rat Race (2001).

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	MV5BMTQ2OTc3MTIxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODkwOTY2._V1._SX450_SY321_.jpg
Views:	663
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	9363