First Movie You Loved

Tools    

Forrest Gump....Ahhh, great movie.

Lost in never never land
I'm sure that there were some films that I loved greatly as a kid, but the first two films that I can remember loving, for sure, were Finding Neverland and Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. Both are films that I can just watch over and over again without them ever getting old at all.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Welcome to the human race...
It's a toss-up between Raiders of the Lost Ark and The Blues Brothers.

When I was very young it was Mary Poppins and Grease...later it was Great Expectations...still love it

The Never Ending Story - although It scared the be-gibers out of me I still watched that tape for the first 12 years of my life. Until I was introduced to Ghostbusters oh yeah

It's hard for me to even remember the first movie I loved as a kid... but I loved these the first time I watched them and still do....

A Christmas Story
The Princess Bride
Star Wars: A New Hope

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm sure that there were some films that I loved greatly as a kid, but the first two films that I can remember loving, for sure, were Finding Neverland and Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang. Both are films that I can just watch over and over again without them ever getting old at all.
you're making me feel really really old now!

Chappie doesn't like the real world
The Nightmare Before Christmas. My mom took me and some of my friends to see it and we were all mesmerized. I was pretty young and it felt very magical. I still love that movie.

Movie Forums Critic
Back to the future sequels

All of these bring back such good memories..

the disney robin hood did it for me.

Saving Private Ryan,a great war movie... EVER.

In the Beginning...
Raiders of the Lost Ark... easily. I was but a youngster. I remember I used to have his cheap Halloween whip, and I would stuff the snap end of it into the footstool part of our Lay-Z-Boy recliner so I could pretend like I was being dragged behind a Nazi truck in our living room.

I like your imagination.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Beautiful Mind

10 Things I Hate About You

I've loved it at least since I was about 8, but I think that this one particular film opened the doors for me to see the true art and significance of what cinema is, and it went way beyond simple entertainment. It was Peter Jackson's three time remade King Kong in 2004. I'd seen the original and the second, but I was so young that I thought nothing of them.
But after I saw this film, even if I didn't know it before, this just sealed the deal. The emotion, the action, the drama, the fast paced nature and the sweetness incorporated into such a large and gentle monster captivated me like no film had before, I wasn't in the theater, I was in Skull Island. Peter Jackson also went on to be one of my most favorite directors as well, especially after I saw LOTR, some of the best films I think I've evre known. He just has visions that are larger than life, scaling so much and always so captivatang and epic (he's in my top 10 favorite directors of course, so many).
After that film I have not and will never look at movies the same way again.