Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Tools    

Indiana's back. And I am too excited.

Paramount Pictures and Lucasfilm Ltd. announced today that the first teaser trailer for the highly anticipated Indiana Jones adventure Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull will debut in theaters across the globe on February 14, 2008.

The trailer will air exclusively on ABC’s “Good Morning America” that morning between 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. Immediately thereafter, the footage will be available at the film’s official site IndianaJones.com, Yahoo! Movies and in motion picture theaters everywhere.

Lets put a smile on that block
Can you feel that?

Thats me that is. Wobbling with excitement.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
(I've already posted this as a shout, so I'll re-post it here)

Man, that film looks amazing.

I love it when they bring back old and favorable franchises. The nostalgia feels amazing.

I have a feeling this is going to be a good one - I noticed a crate labeled Roswell, New Mexico. So I'm assuming there are aliens?

And plus, Indy in the jungle is just like the good old times, and really gives it that serial-esque style of film making that they're obviously paying homage to.

I hope this one's going to be awesome.

I'm pleased that they're being at least somewhat subtle about the age thing. None of that "I'm going too old for this" crap. Instead, he's just a little rusty, and genuinely surprised about it. Hopefully the finished product will maintain the same tone, and not devolve into a series of well-tread gags where he places his arm on his back after every tumble.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Loved it.

Suspect's Reviews

It will be a big hit for sure...I'm so excited.

My life isn't written very well.
I actually cried a little. :shy:

That music gets me every time. and that LucasFilm LTD sparkly logo thingy--Happy Valentines day everyone!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Lets put a smile on that block
I actually cried a little. :shy:

That music gets me every time. and that LucasFilm LTD sparkly logo thingy--Happy Valentines day everyone!
Me too! John Williams makes my heart bubble!

No description I give will possibly do the series justice; its charm and fun exist independent of what it's literally "about" anyway. But if you need details, you can find them here.

All you need to know is that they're among the best adventure films ever made, and simply must be seen by anyone who loves film.

Specialty Films Cinema
I'm looking forward to this... I wonder how shia lebouf will do in it.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
This was the first time I've seen the trailer. Hearing that music gets me all excited! I watched it a few times to catch that "Roswell" sighting and I got curious as to when the film is set (1957 during the Cold War which is always great for adventure!). I'm curious as to what item they are looking for, though.

BTW, Blanchett looks great in that black wig!

Looks like Shia's character is probably Indy's son?

Can't wait!

A system of cells interlinked
Pretty much the best action scenes you'll ever see.

I think he asked what the film was about, Meat...

It contains great actions sequences...it's about the search for some of the world's most historic and valuable artifacts, carried out by a charismatic and courageous hero, Indiana Jones.