the IT crowd.

Tools    

I cant control my brain.
Has anyone seen the IT crowd? I just finished watching the 2nd season. FUNNY AS!
Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.

I watched both season one and two a little while ago and I can't wait until they release another one. I'm wondering what they're going to do about the US release, though. Last I heard, they didn't like the American actor they cast for Jen, so they have to recast for that role and start again. I think it's great that they're keeping Richard as Moss, though.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I never really got this show, but it came on after Peep Show last night and for the first five or ten minutes I was moaning about how unfunny it was and the laughter track and then it went and got funny. And perhaps I never liked it before because the way the show works is that the first ten minutes set up the funnier stuff later. I think I'll definitely have to give this one another go.

Awesome show. The breaking point for me was the "disabled" episode. Then I got high and watched the "internet" episode and almost pissed myself laughing. I watched them all twice...(:

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
The disabled episode...was that the one where they all go to a gay musical and Roy pretends to be disabled and someone has stolen his wheelchair? That's the one I saw last night and it was so funny...

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Watched the first season on netflix, hilarious.

Suspect's Reviews

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I've seen an episode from season 3; I thought it was okay, but my friends tell me the first two seasons are funnier. A few months ago, I might've given it a go from the beginning, but my TV show schedule is pretty full, what with Sons Of Anarchy, The Wire, Lost & My Family, among others.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I did 3 seasons in two days. 6 episodes each season at 23 minutes isn't much of a chore. I dug it, my favourite episode is the one where Roy pretends to be disabled.

I always liked the website that gives football talking points - "the thing about Arsenal is they always try to walk it in" often drop that line and see if anyone picks up the reference