Desktop, with the mobile style
7.41%
4 votes
Mobile device, with the mobile style
11.11%
6 votes
Mobile device, with the desktop style
54 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I don't have a computer so that's why I use the mobile device, and I just prefer the desktop version. Even if I had a computer, I would still do it the same because it's convenient and easy.
But isn't it annoying to expand the whole time?

But isn't it annoying to expand the whole time?
I never have to expand the screen, but when I do it's so second nature that it takes no time. Most of the time I post I'm not even home.

I'd say some kind of button to save scrolling all the way to the bottom to post a reply as a standalone entry. Other than that, its good for me when I use mobile. I prefer desktop on desktop, not sure ive used desktop on. Pjone yet but ill reportvwhen i do

No big surprises, though I guess the desktop/desktop percentage is a little higher than expected. Not surprised that nobody's using the mobile style on desktop.

Tagging all the users who use the desktop style on a mobile device ( @ashdoc, @cricket, @Joel, @Mesmerized, @seanc) with a question: do you use the desktop style out of familiarity, or because the mobile style lacks some features? Obvious follow-up: would you use the mobile style if it had more of those features, since it otherwise uses a lot less data and loads much faster? If so, please let me know which features, in particular, would be most important in making the mobile style viable for regular use.

Asking because the mobile style needs some technical improvements and a style refresh, and I'd like to do as much as possible in one swoop.
i use out of familiarity .

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Most of the time its desktop/desktop but if I'm on my phone I use mobile/mobile

(idk why for some reason this made me think of that? )

lol anyway i used desktop/desktop the most these days. mobile occasionally, but just to read, never to post.

No big surprises, though I guess the desktop/desktop percentage is a little higher than expected. Not surprised that nobody's using the mobile style on desktop.

Tagging all the users who use the desktop style on a mobile device ( @ashdoc, @cricket, @Joel, @Mesmerized, @seanc) with a question: do you use the desktop style out of familiarity, or because the mobile style lacks some features? Obvious follow-up: would you use the mobile style if it had more of those features, since it otherwise uses a lot less data and loads much faster? If so, please let me know which features, in particular, would be most important in making the mobile style viable for regular use.

Asking because the mobile style needs some technical improvements and a style refresh, and I'd like to do as much as possible in one swoop.

I use the Now Showing box pretty much non-stop. I feel safe in saying I would use mobile if that were there.

Bumping this. Finally going to make some mobile tweaks soon, so if anyone has any bit quality of life changes to request, now is your chance.

Might be following up with some of you to clarify things and whatnot soon, as well.

Bumping this. Finally going to make some mobile tweaks soon, so if anyone has any bit quality of life changes to request, now is your chance.

Might be following up with some of you to clarify things and whatnot soon, as well.
I have one big request, how about implementing Boolean search parameters into the MoFo search function? That's the one function I really would like to see.

Not really a mobile thing, but I recall this being discussed awhile ago. Can't remember if I tried it and it didn't work well, or was server intensive, or what, but I'll try to look into it again and maybe remember what happened before.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'll just go with the flow, but I will say, it's nice of a forum owner to ask!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I mostly use MoFo to spam Michael Rosen videos. Oh, wait...
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A fast travel to the bottom of page on mobile would be nice or page selection at the top and bottom.

I mostly use MoFo to spam Michael Rosen videos. Oh, wait...
so you keep saying. I'm not sure why you seem to find that so entertaining.

Okay, a few changes this evening:
1) Bigger fonts, more spacing. Should be easier to read, and easier to avoid misclicks on touchscreens.
2) Thread navigation added to the top of each page.
3) Previews working for new threads, replies, and PMs.
4) Avatars on Who's Online.
5) Ditched a bunch of text shadows. Decided they were hurting legibility.
The avatars were excluded intentionally because I wanted/want the mobile site to be very clean and fast-loading, but I think they're pretty useful, and in the years since I launched the mobile style I think and available bandwidth has increased enough to justify having them on there.

Okay, a few changes this evening:
1) Bigger fonts, more spacing. Should be easier to read, and easier to avoid misclicks on touchscreens.
2) Thread navigation added to the top of each page.
3) Previews working for new threads, replies, and PMs.
4) Avatars on Who's Online.
5) Ditched a bunch of text shadows. Decided they were hurting legibility.
The avatars were excluded intentionally because I wanted/want the mobile site to be very clean and fast-loading, but I think they're pretty useful, and in the years since I launched the mobile style I think and available bandwidth has increased enough to justify having them on there.
I had a squizz t the mobile. Looks good. I like the double spacing and larger font. Helps with fat/frozen finger syndrome.

I have one big request, how about implementing Boolean search parameters into the MoFo search function? That's the one function I really would like to see.
Update: this should be turned on for most users now. I'm not incredibly confident it will work well, and it's more server intensive than the default, so there's a chance I'll have to flip it back...but I think the server is overpowered enough that we should be fine, if it turns out to produce noticeably better results for you guys, so let me know.