.... a man with seven wives.
Every wife had seven sacks,
Every sack had seven cats,
Every cat had seven kits.
Kits, cats, sacks, wives;
How many were going to Saint Ives?

What is the answer to the above riddle?

You knew that by heart??? Wow!

When the suns energy is all consumed, what will it change to?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
.... a man with seven wives.
Every wife had seven sacks,
Every sack had seven cats,
Every cat had seven kits.
Kits, cats, sacks, wives;
How many were going to Saint Ives?

What is the answer to the above riddle?
One

Who was the first man in space?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan

Marmalade

It was beauty killed the beast.

You mean to say fuel instead of energy. The answer: Red Giant!

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Who was the first man in space?
Yuri Gegarin (sp.).

Did Shackleton ever reach the Sout Pole in his lifetime?

Originally Posted by Kong
You mean to say fuel instead of energy. The answer: Red Giant!
I meant energy, nuclear. It would implode into a white dwarf.

It was beauty killed the beast.
I meant energy, nuclear. It would implode into a white dwarf.
Oh blast it!

Kong answered your question wrong, he is pretty sure he spelled the answer to Piddz question wrong, and in Kong's own common sense question he left the letter "h" off of the word "south" and included an ugly redundancy to boot. Kong has caused much humiliation to his fellow apes today.

Originally Posted by Yoda
White dwarf, red giant, blue midget...it's all good.
er, green midget you mean?

er, green midget you mean?
You'd think so, wouldn't you? I wanted to complete the red, white and blue trifecta, though, thereby simultaneously honoring my country and making fun of people different from me.

Originally Posted by Yoda
You'd think so, wouldn't you? I wanted to complete the red, white and blue trifecta, though, thereby simultaneously honoring my country and making fun of people different from me.
So, I amuuuse youuu??? Good one.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Paul

Which two british football teams has Saddam Hussain allegedly criticised recently in an attempt to sound contemporary?

The only reason I did was because someone has a copy on the wall at work... right by their sign that says "PMS - Pass my shotgun" ...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Golgot
Paul

Which two british football teams has Saddam Hussain allegedly criticised recently in an attempt to sound contemporary?
WOAH If the answer to that question is common knowledge then call me uncommon....or thick i dont mind really.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
WOAH If the answer to that question is common knowledge then call me uncommon....or thick i dont mind really.
alright uncommon. You mean you don't read the deposed-dictators' sports section? They do some biting reviews.

The answer's Spurs and Everton.

Erm, ok,....

Under an earlier form of the US Constitution, a white man was considered a citizen. What "value" was put on a black man to compare him to his white counter-part? (hint: it's a fraction)

Hmmm...I just figured out that I'm rather uncommon. And further proof that people otside the US know more about US history than its own citizenry.

Is it 1/2?

Originally Posted by Golgot
alright uncommon. You mean you don't read the deposed-dictators' sports section? They do some biting reviews.

The answer's Spurs and Everton.

Erm, ok,....

Under an earlier form of the US Constitution, a white man was considered a citizen. What "value" was put on a black man to compare him to his white counter-part? (hint: it's a fraction)
The deposed dictator sports section? I'm a subscriber! Arn't we all?

Right so your second question is seen as common knowledge too? Thats it. im uncommon and thick.

But im gonna answer it anyway because im doing the American South in Uni at the mo and its frsh in my mind.

The answer is Half. Ill post a common knowledge question if im right.

Hmmm...I just figured out that I'm rather uncommon. And further proof that people otside the US know more about US history than its own citizenry.

Is it 1/2?
Darn it. Too Slow for the Slay.

Is it 1/2?
Bit more generous.

(we have to know these things you see - what with you guys running our democracies - i got this snippet from some scurrilous American cinematography tho )