Recommend me an animated film

Tools    

Popular or well known ones I'll have probably already seen. The more obscure the better. Also, some foreign films (not made in the US, just to be clear what I mean by that) would be nice, but Japanese ones would be a little harder to find because of how much I like anime. Any movie is fine, just so long as it isn't a mockbuster. Please and thank you. ^_^

I have not seen Galaxy Express 999 but it does look interesting. I need to check it out.

@Baron, I have not seen any of those but I want to at least try them out. They look interesting.

@Miss Vicky, I have seen Mary and Max recently. It's a very good film. I honestly wonder why it doesn't have a larger fan base.

Princess, a 2006 Danish animated revenge thriller.

Be Warned: Extremely Disturbing Subject Matter, Graphic Brutal Violence, Sexual Situations Involving Children
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

If you like animated film you've probably seen these. I personally haven't but I've been told they are good.

Spirited Away

& anything from
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0594503/?ref_=tt_ov_dr

In my list of the favorite animated films are:
Wall-e
Ratatouille
The Lion king
Finding nemo
Bambi
Ice Age

You should definitely check out 1991's BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, the first animated film to receive an Oscar nomination for Best Picture. I would also recommend:

JUNGLE BOOK

ALADDIN

DUMBO

101 DALMATIANS

PETER PAN

Am I the only one that hates all animated films? Idk why but I just can't get into them. It's just too unreal or something, I mean I liked animated stuff when I was a kid but now I just can't get into it at all.

Am I the only one that hates all animated films? Idk why but I just can't get into them. It's just too unreal or something, I mean I liked animated stuff when I was a kid but now I just can't get into it at all.
You're definitely in the minority. Also just an FYI: Not all animated movies are for children.

I didn't read any of the responses to this forum, but I recommend you watch Waltz with Bashir or Perfect Blue. Two fantastic movies!