It's Been Bloody Roasting Today!

Tools    

The pizza was hot, I ordered a cold one like they normally deliver. No tip.
Cheapskate. If you were in Young Guns and Billy the Kid was your pizza boy, he'd shoot you dead.

I've just this minute opened the doors and windows. Dark outside now and cooler than inside now too. I've had everything shut today, even the curtains.
Been cooler than outside at least.
Getting the cold air in now, then close everything up again in the morning and lock it all in.

My window AC broke right after putting it in this year (the fan or motor in the outer part started making this horrific noise).
It's been screaming from anxiety attacks ever since that strange guy walked into your house.

It's been screaming from anxiety attacks ever since that strange guy walked into your house.
I'm sure that has something to do with it.
Poverty motivates ingenuity, but it also starts to give the place a "white trash" look - I mean, I now have an exposed AC that can be seen from the street held together with rope (maybe that's why people are walking into my house).

I need to get an old broken washer & dryer to put out on the front lawn!

I mean, I now have an exposed AC that can be seen from the street held together with rope
Anderson Cooper?

31 degrees here! I'm can't handle hot weather! My face is bright pink - not as result of my liberal alcohol consumption - but the result of some cheap sun cream I bought. I look like Ric Flair! Very embarrassing.
31?! In July?! Where do you live, Santas Workshop?

In Florida its a sticky sweltering sweaty 90 something and feels worse.

31?! In July?! Where do you live, Santas Workshop?

In Florida its a sticky sweltering sweaty 90 something and feels worse.
31 (Celsius) is about the same as 90 (Fahrenheit).

That said, it was actually near 0 (or 32 for you Americans and your odd temperature scale) here a number of times this past month. Definitely averaged less than 10 degrees (aka 50 F). This past week it has thankfully been really warm though, with most days being around 25-28 (77-82).

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
It was 29 degrees where I was today, pretty much unheard of for the North East but it was filled with my parents giving me lectures on the heatwave of 76 where it was this hot for something like 4 months and it was more like the Sahara than the UK!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
17°C right now. It's 6:33 AM. Internet says it's going to be 24°C in a couple of hours.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

It was 29 degrees where I was today, pretty much unheard of for the North East but it was filled with my parents giving me lectures on the heatwave of 76 where it was this hot for something like 4 months and it was more like the Sahara than the UK!
I remember that CiCi! Some areas even had to have water brought in tankers as the reservoirs ran dry. I was working as a cleaner in a London hotel, and that was before the days of air con everywhere. I remember some of us youngsters had to help the older ladies finish their room cleaning quota as it was too hot for them to keep going!

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Well, exactly what I didn't want to happen has happened. The "Excessive Heat Watch" has been raised to an "Excessive Heat Warning". So it will be a fun couple of days coming up for me.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I just checked the temperature in here, and it's 90° F inside with four fans going and the a/c on high.