The 2015 MoFies Awards - THE CEREMONY!!!!!! !!!

Tools    

Nice try > but my good fellow the Bible says "What the devil does not want you to know is that EVERYTHING he says is a lie." or maybe it's just from a person on the internet. I know Gal, I'm just kidding, I love SC reactions that's all XD

Well, with someone else taking on the MoFies, of course if someone else actually does...
Here's a bunch of images I have lying around they could work with and some ideas I was toying with.

Get 'em by 8 before it's too late
"at 8" would suggest you're a pedophile rapist. Thankfully, you're just your average rapist.
Hey, I like old women too. Ya know, so old you have to dig 'em out of the ground first. With magots in their eye sockets. Mmmm, I just eat that right up.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Hey, I like old women too. Ya know, so old you have to dig 'em out of the ground first. With magots in their eye sockets. Mmmm, I just eat that right up.
Have you just watched Nekromantik, or what?

The corpses in Nekromanik 1 & 2 were male not female. I hope Zotis did not get the idea from those.

No, I got the idea from a Crust band called Charles Bronson.

Thanks to all (or the one) who voted for me. I appreciate this and will try to be heard of more often (does this post count?).

I was just thinking about the Grey Committee and your voting it the worse thread. Yes, it did end up as a focus for argument but it was started by Destiny to try to resolve differences across the board , and as such was started with good faith. I don't think we should lose sight of the goodwill behind its beginnings. The fact that it degenerated into bickering was never its aim.

Just saying like.

COOLEST MOFO

Okay, so this is a special award that I'm giving out. I mentioned I'd be doing this. I decided someone who didn't get nominated for anything should get an award. Funny thing is, I already told him he was gonna win this and he probably won't even be here for the ceremony. And I really shouldn't even be giving it to him because he wasn't very cool this week in my Metalheads Song Tournament. But whatever.

This person has been a lot of fun in the Song Tournaments. He and I are, as I think of it, the Kings of Song Tournament. We constantly win them. In the last one, I was the Winner and he was the Runner Up. The guy shows a lot of enthusiasm for things around here, but he also doesn't mind showing a grouchy side if things don't go his way. It's fabulous.

I officially declare... the COOLEST MOFO.....

DEREK VINYARD

Thanks SC appreciate it man !