Worst movies of the 21st century.

Tools    

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Of the films I've actually seen, as opposed to the seemingly endless spoof films and other crap, was one of the Harry Potter films. I think it was the third, but I could be wrong. For those that know/care, it was the one with the quidditch (sp?) match. That film was even more boring than the LotR trilogy.
LOTR trilogy boring?????!!!!

I've always thought the third Potter film -- Prisioner of Azkaban -- was the most interesting in terms of being more cinematic than the others.

The new STAR TREK

big downer for me - worst Star Trek movie ever

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Ghost Rider
Meet the Spartans
Date Movie
Superhero Movie
Club Dread

To name a few.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

LOTR trilogy boring?????!!!!

I've always thought the third Potter film -- Prisioner of Azkaban -- was the most interesting in terms of being more cinematic than the others.

Sorry Tramp, but that 'swords and sorcerers' fantasy stuff isn't my thing at all. Never has been, not even as a child. Always prefered my fantasy, horrific.

I come up with a shorter list of good movies made in the 21st century.

Jack and Jill with Adam Sandler. (LOTR is overrated, not boring)

I couldn't choose 1, but I have a list.

Disaster Movie, God's Not Dead, The Identical, The Room, That's My Boy, A Madea Christmas, and a dozen cheaply made horror sequels that are too similar to name individually.

This thread came to mind while I was watching The Lake House. I have never seen such a poorly made film. It has fatal flaws in the plot and while the acting is good, I'm not a big fan of the direction. It's sad, but this is a film that is obviously of the "cookie cutter, get it done" variety of film making. Thankfully I borrowed the movie. Had I paid any money to see this film, I would have thrown myself off a bridge.
I can definitely understand why The Lake House could have motivated this thread...that movie was a big steaming pile of crap.

I'd rep ScorseseFanboy if it only wasn't for that LOTR comment, but Jack & Jill is definitely one of the worst movies I've ever seen, and I was forced to see it in theaters because my family wanted to see it....*sigh*

I have to return some videotapes.
I couldn't choose 1, but I have a list.

Disaster Movie, God's Not Dead, The Identical, The Room, That's My Boy, A Madea Christmas, and a dozen cheaply made horror sequels that are too similar to name individually.
*Sees The Room*

*Looks at favorites*

wat

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
Easily the very worst films I have seen from this century...

Corky Romano
The Master of Disguise
Epic Movie
Disaster Movie
The Happening
Little Nicky
Babylon A.D.

*Sees The Room*

*Looks at favorites*

wat
It's an absolutely awful movie. I love it, but I obviously acknowledge that it's terrible. I think that God's Not Dead is the most unpleasant movie to watch of the 21st century, and Disaster Movie is the film that deserves to exist the least, but The Room is objectively the worst made film that I have ever seen.

Foodfight. Without a doubt it is the worst film it has ever been my displeasure to watch. The voice acting is atrocious. The writing is not just unfunny but actually made me feel uncomfortable whilst I was watching it. And the animation is so dreadful that amateur G-mod animations are able to look more natural than the characters in this film. It's not even so bad it's funny, it's just dreadful...

Take your pick from any Adam Sandler film over the last few years.

Titanic: The Legend Goes On
The Legend of the Titanic
Legend of the Titanic came out in 1999. The sequel, Tentacoolino, is just as deserving of being called the worst thing ever though.