Worst movies of the 21st century.

Tools    

Sucker for hot British actors...
This thread came to mind while I was watching The Lake House. I have never seen such a poorly made film. It has fatal flaws in the plot and while the acting is good, I'm not a big fan of the direction. It's sad, but this is a film that is obviously of the "cookie cutter, get it done" variety of film making. Thankfully I borrowed the movie. Had I paid any money to see this film, I would have thrown myself off a bridge.

I have to say Right at Your Door (2006).

Did you know that Lake House was based on a Korean film Il Mare. I haven't seen the movie (Il Mare) yet, but I heard that its real good - better than its English remake.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
TThe Lake House. I have never seen such a poorly made film.
Lucky you. Although The Lake House was not good, I have seen many much worse films.

Worst movie of the 21st Century (and possibly of all time) Sex Lives of the Potato Men.

Honourable mentions to Kill Bill Vol 1 and The Hours. Not the worst, because they have some merits in terms of production, but I was certainly regretting parting with my money and my time, hated both.

Clearly these awful spoof movies such as Date Movie and Epic Movie.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Date Movie is indeed a horrible piece of trash.

Also, anything directed by Uwe Boll.

My vote goes for a little independent film called CARNIVORE. Second is the equally horrible BELLY.

Suspect's Reviews

You ready? You look ready.
The Pacifier
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever
Crossroads by Britney Spears

I'm a fan of Indie zombie movies so lets just lump them all togather and say they are the worst. God I love them.

Aside from that I thought Descent was a waste of a net flix movie. I can't think of anything off hand that hasn't already been said, but in general I would have to say most every movie for the past ten years or so.

I don't understand the bad mojo around Ghost Rider. The critics tore it up as well. It is because I've never read the comic book, and it screwed the story line up. I heard something about them using the old Johnny Blaze character with the new Ghost Rider look, which is some other guy, but aside from that I haven't heard of any huge differences.

I guess I just took it for what it was worth. I comic book movie with some cool effect here and there. It was worth watching just to see Eva's cleavage, and plump lips through out the movie.

Aspiring actor/Budding *******
"Son of The Mask", we went to see it as a family and I got up half-way through and told my Dad that I'd be waiting outside.

On a side note: Someone really needs to tell Jamie Kennedy he isn't funny.

fbi
superman returns. serendipity. fear and trembling (foreign), syriana, fast and furious.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Dog Near a Hole

According to The Prophecies, this film will be shown to a select audience in 2084. The conjunction of a hole in a wall and the setting of the sun will turn a basement flat into a pinhole camera, projecting the upside down image of a dog onto its interior. The dog will be bored. And ugly.

You have been warned.

I saw Epic movie just over a week ago, and it's definitely up there, considering there's no effort put towards this movie, and me and my friends could probably come up with better material.

For me, it's Epic movie, then From Justin To Kelly.

I'm a fan of Indie zombie movies so lets just lump them all togather and say they are the worst. God I love them.
You are the man! I collect Zombie films like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory collects Catcher in the Rye Novel's. Mine is a sad existence.

But come now folks let's not forget quite possibly one of the all time worst. A John Travolta produced "Battle Field Earth" and I like bad movies but this one takes the cake.