MoFo Fantasy Football - MoFo Bowl IV

Tools    

Congrats Jay! Now post a Favorite Movies tab so we can get an idea of the type of fantasy football loot you want to be receiving!

The World's Smallest Violin
Thanks guys! Twas a crazy FFB season, culminating with a downright odd finale.

I didn't go in on the DVD Booty, so you guys are off the hook. Besides, I'm notoriously difficult to buy DVD's for, owning upwards of 1,000 of them.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Congrats to Jay..it feels somewhat better that the guy that trampled all over my mofo champeenship aspirations, was able to bring home the big prize.

Don't shed too many tears for Yoda though, he Absolutely Crushed it in the battle of the Bronze, and won hisself a cool brownie.

In other news, and man o man does this sting, my son-in-law won the league, his opps trotted out Romo..lol. He winnen the $500 doesnt bug me, to the winners go the spoils and all that, but geez to have to see that ******* beautiful trophy that i bought every time we visit is gonna grate on my nerves for the next 11 odd months..lol

If i can capture the Redemptionvill NFL post-season FF maybe it'll soothe the soul some.

All you mofos are welcome to enter that btw..the more the merrier (and lucrativer too. probably not a real word but it ought to be)

Good going Jay! Glad to see you winning the whole enchilada. This hurts to do this, as I usually Google these images to make fun of the players .....

The 2011 MoFo Fantasy Football Champions...

BIG DAMN HEROES

QB Tom Brady

WR 1 Wes Welker

WR 2 Jabar Gaffney

RB 1 Reggie Bush

RB 2 James Starks

TE Rob Gronkowski

FLEX Vincent Jackson

KICKER John Kasay

DEFENSE New England Patriots

OUCHIES!!!

I'm hearing this could be a career-ender, or at best he'll never be the godlike back he used to be.

Nasty injury, but he's in the best shape a human being can be in, hasnt endured many kneee injuries that I know of, and young enough to where he can will himself back on the field. There will be alot of hard painful work though. Two injuries like that permanently lowered the abilities of Cadillac Williams, but he is still playing. I feel Adrian Peterson will bounce back from this one.

For the first time since his rookie year, AP will not be a first round selection next season.

Yeah, I think he'll be back to his old self, but at the bare minimum he'll have to skip a bunch of training camp. Like Charles, it'll be interesting to see where he falls.

Be back home on Wednesday, and then I'll have a few days off, so sometime around then I'll get the trophy out to Jay and detail a record or two if applicable; at the very least, Jay's mark should be a new MoFo Bowl high.

With the underwelming 2011 performance of CJ, and this nasty injury to APm the agent for Matt Forte is weeping softly in a darkened room somewhere.

Congrats Jay! What movie do you want? Give us a list of some kind OK?

Congrats Jay! What movie do you want? Give us a list of some kind OK?
I didn't go in on the DVD bounty, so you guys are in the clear.

Tell you what - if you guys want to list your favorite movies of 2011, I'll watch the ones I haven't seen yet and write up a quick review of each.

A system of cells interlinked
Congrats Jay! t was fun hangin out while the games were going on so we could hawk our phones while we relaxed and ate. A great run with an odd team full of Patriots. Hey, it worked! Congrats.

I grabbed the gold trophy in the No Fun League as well! A good season!

Congrats on that, Mike! I had a great regular season but a terrible postseason; all four teams in the playoffs, only one in the finals, no championships. D'oh.

I was gonna send Jay a DVD anyway, but I like that favorite movie watching thing idea.

Congrats on that, Mike! I had a great regular season but a terrible postseason; all four teams in the playoffs, only one in the finals, no championships. D'oh.

I was gonna send Jay a DVD anyway, but I like that favorite movie watching thing idea.
My Netflix queue is awfully slim these days. I'd love to fill it up with some FFB MoFoer favorites from the past year. In fact, the only movie released this year that I've seen, I think, is Deathly Hallows Part 2 (loved it, by the way).

Maybe I should make the Wife take me out to dinner and a movie for my birthday.

Check out The Help Jay.
No, seriously.

(I just added it. "Very Long Wait" though.)

Well, I'd suggest Tree of Life but its so effing god-awful that I wouldn't force you to sit through it strapped to a chair while a doctor puts eye drops in your eyes.

Do ever watch documentaries? Cave of Forgotten Dreams is pretty much the coolest and most amazing thing I've ever seen.