Twenty years, do I get a gold jacket or something?

Tools    

I'm into year twenty-two, myself. You're still a newbie, to me.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I'm curious. Who are the active veterans here?

Congrats, Loner! I'll be hitting 15 years in December. I'm told I get a fridge magnet.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

A system of cells interlinked
Did I miss Loner's Anniversary? I don't think I saw it listed earlier...

Anyway... Happy Anniversary!

I feel like if you were here before the aesthetic overhaul you get to call yourself a vet. I think I was here about a year when that happened.

Do you guys retroactively honor years of service in other forums?

I was originally here as beelzebubbles. (Note the s.) I remember Yoda, Miss Vicky and especially Sexy Celebrity.from back in the day. I don't know how long ago that was but it was a while.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.

But seriously, congrats.
I could go for a free oven mitt.

Really nice to see some of my favorites over the years posting here.