Brussels Attack

Tools    

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Heart goes out to all the victims,and the friends and family of those lost today in the Brussels terrorist attacks. Truly shocking that these attacks just keep happening and innocent people are caught up in it all.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Happened in Turkey two times in last week... Shocking stuff.

The news summed it up perfectly with these attacks... ISIS are no longer targeting places of importance for instance Parliament or the HQ of the EU... they're targeting regular places now where the public are to cause "disruption" rather than actual economic disaster.

The problem is, is that authorities are bowing to this mentality.
They've shut down all air travel, trains, busses, taxis... ISIS bombed 3 small targets, and have shut down the entire infrastructure of Brussels. ISIS have basically won.

The f*cking p*ssies in government need to keep everything open and running. Don't stop all public transport, don't shut all the schools, don't shut down all the roads... show these disgusting pigs that we will not bow to their false God.

Terrorism almost always targets soft targets. That's why it's so effective. How many times did the IRA target government targets over the decades? How many times high streets, pubs, etc? How many times has an embassy been attacked in the middle east over the last 15 years? How many times have you heard the phrase "a bomb went off in a market in Iraq today" over the last 15 years?

I'm with you though, Rodent. You don't bow to these people. You have to shut it down to check it's safe, but you open it up immediately and you, as a citizen, go and use it. ISIS haven't won because ISIS is barely a speck on the radar. But that speck is constantly under a microscope. That's not to say they're not dangerous or bad or anything. But when I hear people comparing them to the Nazis (which I have several times, both IRL and on TV) it makes me smile and wonder which it is? Are the Nazis so passe now that this passes as a similar threat? Or that this is so magnified that people genuinely think they're there with the Nazis?

If these attacks keep on happening then trump has a good chance
It has been the political correctness, apologism and outright denial that has empowered and emboldened these Islamic terrorists.

In the U.S. we have a President who, after the Charlie Hebdo attacks, declared that the future does not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam (the exact same message of the terrorists who carried out that mass murder)! Shortly after that attack Obama condemned Christianity by bringing up the Crusades and Inquisition of many centuries ago. Just unbelievable. How any President could make such comments in response to Islamic Terrorism (praising the terrorists' motives and condemning Christians) and remain in power is beyond fathoming.

He's told us there is a 65 country coalition to destroy ISIS, (that's 3 times as many countries as won WWII). Yet 50 of those countries can't even be named because the whole thing is a lie. So far this "coalition" has done little more than carry out "display bombings" on some empty buildings & vehicles.

Even the mighty Putin has made no headway in crippling ISIS (not that he tried, as Russian forces were more concerned with propping up the Asaad regime & killing rebels rather than destroying ISIS). Now he's pulling his forces out of Syria.

It's become quite obvious that people in power are profiting from ISIS in some way, because if nearly three quarters of the entire planet's militaries had truly combined to destroy ISIS, then they would have been decimated in a matter of weeks, a long time ago. Somebody wants them to continue, otherwise they would've been stopped.

For Americans, a vote for Hillary is a vote to bring more ISIS terrorists into the U.S. because she wants to bring hundreds of thousands of refugees here who have already been infiltrated by ISIS. And the Islamic State terrorists have already announced that they are embedded among the Syrian refugees and intend to come here to carry out more San Bernardino-style attacks just as they, along with sleeper-terrorists in France, carried out the Paris attacks.

If I could rep you 100 times for your post Captain I would. Well said. I'm shocked to learn that Obama said this:
we have a President who, after the Charlie Hebdo attacks, declared that the future does not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam
I truly believe we have a president who despises mainstream America and is only pretending to be a Christian. I put some of the blame for the rise of ISIS on Obama. It boggles the mind that the President would make a Jihadist type statement like that. What sad times we live in

You never see these terrorist groups attacking a police station, theyd actually shoot back. They are uninspiring loudmouthed cowards. They dont even have demands or a goal. Theyre just pathetic, and I hope they dont get away with it.

You never see these terrorist groups attacking a police station, theyd actually shoot back. They are uninspiring loudmouthed cowards. They dont even have demands or a goal. Theyre just pathetic, and I hope they dont get away with it.
I agree they're pathetic. But they do have a goal, to spread an Islamic state and to cripple the western world.

If I could rep you 100 times for your post Captain I would. Well said. I'm shocked to learn that Obama said this:
I truly believe we have a president who despises mainstream America and is only pretending to be a Christian. I put some of the blame for the rise of ISIS on Obama. It boggles the mind that the President would make a Jihadist type statement like that. What sad times we live in
He said this in front of the United Nations no less - as a direct response to the attack!
He publicly reinforced, restated and openly supported the very reason the Islamic Terrorists murdered 12 innocent people at the Charlie Hebdo magazine.

With his words, he justified the terrorists actions and condemned the victims for exercising their rights of free speech. How else can it be interpreted when he literally decreed that the future "must not belong" to those who exercise free speech about Islam? He was extolling the exact same irrational & intolerant ideology that the terrorists used as their motive to kill.

P.S. It was recounting this moment in history that got me permanently banned from the eBay Community boards. Apparently their moderation team feels it's against their rules to simply state something that can easily be found in news articles or on YouTube with a simple search. Not kidding. Quoting Obama got me "banned for life" according to the eBay moderation team (a.k.a. "Lithium").

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Here is a list of the 60+ countries supposedly working against ISIS.

I feel bad for the families and loved ones of today's and all the terrorist's victims. Hopefully something can be done about these terrorists, but as I've said before, we are now in a never-ending war.

i shudder to think what will happen if by chance a nuke falls into the hands of the crazies

Here's the full story about what Obama said.
The context is only slightly mitigating. Maybe he should get better speech writers who make it a point not to reinforce the messages of the terrorists as public decrees made by the President of the United States. (Talk about an ISIS recruiting tool!)

Obama's pattern of subtly supporting the Islamic ideology, while deflecting blame for terrorist attacks onto their victims or unverified catalysts that are known to be completely untrue, and trying to always establish moral equivalency by bringing up other religions (i.e. engaging in apologism) is well documented.

Deflection, finding justifications & rationalizations, and trying to make comparisons to groups that have nothing to do with the issue are three standard tactics in the apologist handbook!

It's a pattern, just like his pattern of racism (where he's jumped to prejudiced conclusions based on the skin colors of people involved before even hearing the facts), that has occurred again and again. A single occasion you can let slide as a slip, but when it happens again and again, it displays a pattern of thought.

Here is a list of the 60+ countries supposedly working against ISIS.

I feel bad for the families and loved ones of today's and all the terrorist's victims. Hopefully something can be done about these terrorists, but as I've said before, we are now in a never-ending war.
Thanks for the link. I've been looking for this list for a while.

Here's why...

Initially the Obama admin. stated there was a "60 plus" country coalition to destroy ISIS. When asked what the "plus" means, they could only answer that more than 60 were giving support (which still begs the question what "plus" means? Is it 61, 62, 169? What the hell does "plus" mean? And what does "support" mean? Military support? Financial support? Moral support? Support in the form of platitudes and "Hey, you go get 'em! Call us when you get back!" statements?)

So then they changed it to 65. (So which were the 5 countries that previously could only be called "plus"? And why call them "plus" if they were an active part of the coalition?)

When Obama spokesmouth Josh Earnest was asked to provide a list of the countries and exactly what their participation was, he said they could not.

The real crux of the matter is what, exactly, is the role of all these countries (again, 3 times as many as it took to win a World War) in this alleged global commitment to destroy ISIS? That's what they can't say.

As said earlier, it could logically be concluded that if just the Arab League alone or NATO alone contributed military and material support, then ISIS could be dispatched rather quickly, no less than with 65 countries committing their military power to the effort. But that has not happened. After two years of an alleged 65 country coalition taking the fight to ISIS, there is no end in sight and ISIS continues to expand in recruitment, area and power.

We know roughly about a dozen countries have actually engaged in military action or support (which, according to some, is extremely limited, restrained and done only for show by attacking unoccupied targets or with fore-warning.)

Some have said that a country simply making a public condemnation of ISIS atrocities (and who's not going to condemn mass murder?) gets them on the coalition list of "65."

But making a verbal condemnation or saying you support those who've said they will fight ISIS is a far far cry from actually DOING anything.

Thus, the reports of this alleged "65 Country Coalition" is dubious since the roles of all of its participants apparently cannot be fully documented AND (even more telling is the fact that) it has supposedly been fighting a global-level war for 2 years with nearly 3/4 of the world's military might at its disposal against a comparatively small band of terrorists in a comparatively isolated region with very little results.

Again, just want to make the point, that a third of this many nations utterly defeated the Axis powers (that had already established strongholds & taken much of Europe, upper Africa, Asia and the Pacific) in under four years!

Logic dictates that 7 decades later, with three-times the amount of nations, with modern weaponry... 65 countries could utterly defeat some rat-bag terrorists holed up in a couple countries. That is, IF there are actually 65 countries that are actually COMMITTED to doing what we've been told they are committed to doing. (Apparently, either logic no longer applies or we're being lied to.)

Again, just want to make the point, that a third of this many nations utterly defeated the Axis powers (that had already established strongholds & taken much of Europe, upper Africa, Asia and the Pacific) in under four years!

Logic dictates that 7 decades later, with three-times the amount of nations, with modern weaponry... 65 countries could utterly defeat some rat-bag terrorists holed up in a couple countries. That is, IF there are actually 65 countries that are actually COMMITTED to doing what we've been told they are committed to doing. (Apparently, either logic no longer applies or we're being lied to.)
Logic doesn't come into it. It's a completely different world to 1939-45. We had hundreds of people working on deciphering codes in messages back then, now anyone can contact anyone else from the middle of a desert to the middle of a city. This is guerilla warfare not a national war and almost every nation has suffered in some way from guerilla war.
The Belgians had rooted out a cell of 30 people a few days before today, they were expecting 10 or so now this looks like another cell altogether. These might be rat bag terrorists but sophistication in planning and weapons and communication is no longer only the domain of government departments.

The immigrants that are being shuttled around Europe are running from the terrorists themselves. They're the ones that have been affected the most, losing their relatives, their homes, their country. They are the ones that hate ISIS the most, they've lost the most and are now seeking stability for their families. If we can find some way of dealing with this in a humanitarian way then we can build a future where we don't have a core of disaffected people who are the breeding ground of resentment and unrest. This is the source of terrorism.

Attacking your own president seems a bit of a sideline. The more publicity ISIS gets the more they're going to celebrate being the centre of the news.

Shocking... my faith is humanity is dead a long time ago

Humans are stupid

#PrayForBruxelles