Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Based on the truth.. and lies.

Alps (2011)

Sandwiched between Dogtooth and The Lobster, Alps as expected, in true Lanthimos fashion is downright surreal. Unfortunately though, it doesn't have the visceral attributes that the rest of his filmography has and after watching most of his work, I was expecting a shocking act of violence or something, which never appeared.

I did appreciate the random acts of violence in dogtooth especially when the little sister cuts the boy blames it on The cat loved it 😂

Recently I saw this Simmba movie, and I think this is the best movie to watch. This movie is my favourite because this movie is on the lines of my other favourite movie Singham. I loved the acting done by Sara Ali Khan and Ranveer Singh.

Looper (2012)

Pretty fun sci Fi I like the aspects of time travel they put in, would have like to have seen more of Bruce Willis though.

Oh and They did some computer witchcraft to make JGL have features like Bruce Willis was weird..

Unregistered User
I did appreciate the random acts of violence in dogtooth especially when the little sister cuts the boy blames it on The cat loved it 😂

Yes, the most feared animal there is!

9th Rewatch...Ken Russell's singularly unique assault on the senses set to the music of lengendary rockers The Who...also my vote for the loudest movie ever made.

Brotherhood of the Wolf 'Le pacte des loups' Director's Cut 2001

(Monica Bellucci in this one; smokin' hot
)

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

30 years later, still holds up. One of the best lines of the film, after Patrick Swayze catches a kick from a thug with a knife in his boot:

"You're too stupid to have a good time".

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Capernaum - 8/10
Original. Besides all the emotion, I don't think I've ever seen a kid take care of a baby in any situation, but especially that one.

Capernaum - 8/10
Original. Besides all the emotion, I don't think I've ever seen a kid take care of a baby in any situation, but especially that one.

Did you stream it from somewhere?

Streamed this on amazon. Moderately interesting. A ton of tacky rich people & wannabe rich people.

Because I really want to see it. Netflix doesn’t have it yet & it’s too soon for a dvd release. I just now see that it can be streamed from amazon so I might do that. (I don’t visit movie theaters.)

The Highwaymen (2019)

Bonnie & Clyde but told from the perspective of the law. It felt so tired and devoid of any passion. The two former Texas Rangers weren't very interesting characters and the whole film just strolled lazily on. There was nothing particularly terrible in it but the foremost question is still "why?".

Adam's Rib (1949, George Cukor)

Classic battle-of-the-sexes comedy with Spencer Tracy and Katharine Hepburn.

9th Rewatch...Ken Russell's singularly unique assault on the senses set to the music of lengendary rockers The Who...also my vote for the loudest movie ever made.

I have a vhs copy that I saved from going to the trash I have no vhs player😭 I love the who though one of my favorite bands, Pete Townsend is a genius and if it turned out as good as THE WALL I will love it.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Because I really want to see it. Netflix doesn’t have it yet & it’s too soon for a dvd release. I just now see that it can be streamed from amazon so I might do that. (I don’t visit movie theaters.)
Yeah, I also don't go to the theaters, and overall prefer to watch it at home with no interruptions.. Its a good movie - I hope you like it.