What Level Of Hell Are You Going To?

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Take the test: Dante's Inferno

Here's my result:
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-i...formation.html

there's a frog in my snake oil
0 Repenting Believers Very Low
1 Virtuous Non-Believers High
2 Lustful High
3 Gluttonous Low
4 Prodigal and Avaricious Low
5 Wrathful and Gloomy Moderate
6 Heretics High
7 Violent High
8 Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Very High
9 Treacherous Low

Heheheh, that's a giggle. I'm level 8.

A lustful, virtuous, non-greedy, slightly-gloomy, heretical, violent (!), non-treacherous, fraudulent, malicious panderer. Cool

(i don't think taking a bit of wine from underpaying employers, and being nice to sociopathic bosses to keep my job should really lumber me with the tag of 'fraudulent, malicious panderer', but there you go ).

A system of cells interlinked
First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

I guess I am a goody goody...shows how acurate this is....

Originally Posted by Sedai
I guess I am a goody goody...shows how acurate this is....
Hey, yeah, guess the 'living it large' question didn't put you in the heretic section then .

Still can't believe it thinks i'm violent. All i said was that some people deserve to die. I never said i'd kill 'em tho.

First Level of Hell - Limbo
Given how similar our tastes are in film and politics, I find it hard to believe you're an entire FOUR LEVELS up from me. I want a recount!

Originally Posted by Golgot
Hey, yeah, guess the 'living it large' question didn't put you in the heretic section then .

Still can't believe it thinks i'm violent. All i said was that some people deserve to die. I never said i'd kill 'em tho.
Perhaps it caught a glimse of your av...

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
Perhaps it caught a glimse of your av...
My little voodoo mystic isn't violent! He's just playfully hypnotic, and partially naked .

My little voodoo mystic isn't violent! He's just playfully hypnotic, and partially naked .
Some people take "partially naked" in a threatening way. Not me, but some people. Yoda, for instance.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | Moderate
Level 3 | High
Level 4 | Moderate
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Moderate
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Sounds about right.

I am having a nervous breakdance
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Moderate
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-i...formation.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

i was put on the 2nd layer of hell

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm a Malebolge, though I dunno what a male bulge has to do with the price of fish.

Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
Level 2 Lustful Extreme
Level 3 Gluttonous Very High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Extreme
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Extreme
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Low
Level 7 Violent Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Extreme
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Extreme

So I'm a fraudulent, malicious panderer eh? Once a car salesman, always a car salesman I guess.

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
Given how similar our tastes are in film and politics, I find it hard to believe you're an entire FOUR LEVELS up from me. I want a recount!

I know! I do too! I want to at least get to level 6, sheesh. But hey, it was the questions asked, none of the "questionable" **** I do was listed. I always question whether I answer these honestly as well. I try to, but hey...

Originally Posted by Tacitus
I'm a Malebolge, though I dunno what a male bulge has to do with the price of fish.
I see I'm not the only one who keeps misreading that!
I thought I was just in a mood.

I didn't know what it meant by "living it large"...so I answered no... I may actually live it large and not even be aware of it. What exactly does "living it large" mean?

I am having a nervous breakdance
I didn't know what it meant by "living it large"...so I answered no... I may actually live it large and not even be aware of it. What exactly does "living it large" mean?
That you're well hung.