Awesomely Bad Songs

Tools    

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
C'mon, we all know one of these. Mostly songs released in the '80's, these are songs that you know are bad, but sort of have an undercurrent of badassery running through them. We all have a favourite song of this type, a guilty pleasure in its truest form. Confess yours here and now.

Here's my choice for the top spot:

Unlike many, I don't really have any problems with the Van Hagar phase of this great band, despite most of their output during this period being so-so. This song, however, is something special. The defining song of the Van Hagar period, a period where they embraced synthesisers and stopped being the raunchy, cheeky rockers you didn't like your kids listening to and became the everyman party guys who wanted to be played at football games, lent a shred of conviction by Sammy's howl, Dreams is awesomely bad music at it's most badass.

I remember working in a outdoor clothing shop many years ago. We had shop tapes that we would put on to have music playing in the background, some were good and some were terrible but this was one of the songs that was played:

Now I am unsure if this was meant to be a joke or if it was meant to be serious but it is just so surreal. Me and a friend in my new work place sing this to each other when we are bored

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Every Baggy cliche in the book, but I loved it.

EDIT - On a similar theme: Every Shoegazing cliche in the book.

And how it should be done...

Gotta have a reference point.

there's a frog in my snake oil
I seriously love this song...