Passable performance from an actor you hate.

Tools    

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Seth Rogen in Superbad other than that. I can't stand him...I blame his voice.

Will Ferrell in Melinda and Melinda andEdward Norton in 25th Hour string to mind.

Rodent has got me curious about The Cable Guy now..but I quite like 90's Jim Carrey so I doubt it'll dislike it anyway.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I wouldn't say I hate him but Adam Sandler wasn't half bad in Punch Drunk Love. Compared to his usual standard anyway. I don't really care for Will Ferrel but he was pretty good in Megamind.

Julia Roberts was quite good in Charlie Wilson's War and I can't stand her.

Brendan Fraser....I really tried to find a passable performance...closest I got was Crash.

I liked those Mummy movies growing up but watching them now, his performance makes me cringe. Especially next to Weisz.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Brendan Fraser....I really tried to find a passable performance...closest I got was Crash.
Which of his movies have you seen?

I think he's quite good in Encino Man, School Ties, With Honors, Gods and Monsters and Airheads. Crash and the Mummy movies are just garbage all around, IMO.

I hated MELINDA AND MELINDA and Will Ferrell was the worst thing about the movie. Regarding Keanu Reeves, I would go as far as saying that his performance is the best thing about MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO.

I've always had issues with THE CABLE GUY...can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something about the film that really disturbs me. The way Carrey's character is written, I was never sure whether or not we are supposed to like the character or not.

I think Morgan Freeman was alright in Nurse Betty and Glory. It's been a good long while since I've seen either so I could be wrong.

Every other movie he's been in that I like, I like in spite of his acting.

Lord High Filmquisitor
I love everything about Will Farrell in Stranger than Fiction and Anchorman. I really can't stand him otherwise.