The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Vandalism! Reported to local authorities.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

file all reports to https://www.minio.io/ !!!

I've been using this motherf*cking nickname since 2005. Sued the site.
SNITCHES GET STITCHES!
A punishable threat. I already contacted Svenska Polisen. You're gonna spend some time in fängelse.

Legend in my own mind

Home (Durham)

Plot twist: @Sarge is one of the people in the farthest kayak.

I'm just stumbling across this thread, it's good to put alot of faces to names. Figured I'd post a few. Thanksgiving week last year, me and (my then) girlfriend went to Vegas and had a blast. The first pic below is me at the Mob Museum in front of the original bricks from the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. I ended up proposing to her on the trip (unfortunately not in front of the Wall, which I thought would be the epitome of romanticism, but I decided to go with the cliche' and do it at the top of the replica Eiffel Tower). And the picture below that is us at the Bugsy Siegel memorial at the Flamingo Hotel (where we stayed).

So then--girlfriend means now-wife? Cool, at first I thought you broke up.

So then--girlfriend means now-wife? Cool, at first I thought you broke up.
Yea, I worded that weird. Probably against better judgement, she said yes and we were married this past labor day weekend.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Baldy and ginger!

First: awesome! Great picture! So cool you guys got to meet up.

Second: man, that sweater really sells the whole "Irishman who lives on a farm" thing.

Nice pic you two - hopefully we will be there (Ireland) spring of next year.

Baldy and ginger!
A lethal combination! Bald ginger babies incoming!!!