Dog Soldiers
50.00%
3 votes
The Descent
0%
0 votes
Doomsday
6 votes. You may not vote on this poll

If you are a huge Neil Marshall fan like me or you like his work, which do you think is his best feature so far -

Dog Soldiers
The Descent
or Doomsday

I haven't seen Doomsday yet, which I really can't wait for so I'm going to have think long and hard and decide out of the other two....wow really hard to choose which I like better but I'm going to go for The Descent. Just by 1% though lol

A system of cells interlinked
I really liked The Descent, a lot. Dog Soldiers was enjoyable, but I thought The Descent was better realized.

I think for me I'd have to go with "undecided", as there is no "undecided" category I'm not voting. I really like all 3 films and I hope you like Doomsday. I loved it. Depending on your age and how many of the movies you've seen that he is paying tribute to throughout the film will most likely add or subtract to your enjoyment of said Doomsday. Wow, that was a totally brilliant statement. I should run for... something.

Looking forward to Doomsday. Not released here till May . I couldn't choose between The Descent and Dog Soldiers either - thought they were both ace