the tudors

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i am wanting to watch the tudors from showtime on dvd and want to know opinions on it before i think about buying it. does anyone watch this show? thanks ahead of time

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
i am wanting to watch the tudors from showtime on dvd and want to know opinions on it before i think about buying it. does anyone watch this show? thanks ahead of time
I saw one episode when it was on the 101, (yes I am a cheapie) I thought it was good, not great.

Save the drama for your Mama
We caught almost all the episodes last year, and will probably tune in when it returns. I would agree, good but not great. A lot of emphasis on Henry and Anne Bolyn (sp?) and very much present day sensibilities. Don't think it's something you'd watch over and over.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
My audio teacher does the sound for this show.

Suspect's Reviews

I really wanted to see this too and have been thinking about buying the first season...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Have watched most of the 1st season... and some of it is a bit ridiculous but all in all, it's pretty good. Anyone watch or watching the second season or know when it's going to be out on DVD?

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Anyone watch or watching the second season or know when it's going to be out on DVD?
Don't know about the US but in the UK it is only half way through the second season now. It's still full of gratuitous sex scenes but the story is pretty gripping (even when you know how it will all end). Jeremy Northam as Sir Thomas More has been a highlight and Peter O'Toole as the pope is hilarious.