What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love charity shops

Hot Shots part deux for £1.50

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Even though I picked up hotshots part deux from the charity shop when I went to my local supermarket there was a box set of Hotshots and Hotshots part Deux for £5 so I picked that up and gave my singular copy to my son as he thought it was hilarious.

I have also picked up for cheap, The Inbetweeners series 3 for £3, How I spent my summer Vacation and Headhunters for £2 each.

Priscilla, Queen of the Desert

Sexy Celebrity gave me an assignment to watch it so I blind bought it. It hasn't arrived yet though. Here's hoping I enjoy it.

Also, he'd better make good on the movie assignment I gave him: Quills.

Damn fine coffee! And hot!
Star Wars V - Empire Strikes Back

Bought it in a charity shop for £3, bargain :-)

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
That would be the original Die Hard which I bought from Amazon about a month ago. Somehow I'd never heard of the series before now but when A Good Day To Die Hard came out everyone was grumbling about how the first one was much better so I decided to check it out.

I bought Kill Bill V1 & V2 recently, also Hellboy 3-disc Director's Cut.

Oh and Resident Evil: Afterlife on Blu-ray.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

That would be the original Die Hard which I bought from Amazon about a month ago. Somehow I'd never heard of the series before now but when A Good Day To Die Hard came out everyone was grumbling about how the first one was much better so I decided to check it out.
Sexy Celebrity and I just did a commentary on Die Hard last night. First time I watched it in awhile. Good movie, but I actually think Die Hard 2 is the best of the series.

Unregistered User
That's an excellent purchase. Have you seen it before? I had it on my millennium list.
Never seen it before HK, its been on my retal list for ages though, ever since i read Into thin air by John Krakauer. Ive watched North Face and enjoyed it, are they similar?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Bought some DVDs off ebay recently as they were all dirt cheap.

The Return of the Living Dead
The Return of the Living Dead 3
Bride of Chucky
V/H/S
The Possession
Tales from the Darkside
Long Time Dead
Monsters Ball
The Bone Collector

Just found Inland Empire and Lost Highway for £1 each!

RESULT!!

(well, i think, im yet to watch them.)
Nice one, not seen Lost Highway but Inland Empire is an absolutely mental movie, very very strange! Enjoy!

Unregistered User
Nice one, not seen Lost Highway but Inland Empire is an absolutely mental movie, very very strange! Enjoy!
Cheers mate, cant wait to see them both although im still only half way through twin peaks and will be watching fire walk with me straight after.