Movies that you're tired of before they're released

Tools    

Okay, you know those movies that you are over-exposed to? The ones that you can't visit a website, or turn on the t.v. without seeing the ad.

For me, the summer of 2004 was intolerable, luckily due to poor critical and I think box office reaction it ended opening weekend.

Another film skirting dangerously close to such ire, is Tarantino's latest work.

...uh the post is up there...

The summer of 1996 I was constantly having my senses bombarded with Disney's The Hunchback Of Notre Dame.

Welcome to the human race...
As of lately, the trailer for Sorority Row have been getting on my nerves.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Looking back...Spiderman, Superman, Batman, Iron Man, any and all of the Star Wars prequels... all those movies that have the fanboys going on and on and on before the films have even been made, complaining about the casting, saying how it is already their favourite film before they've even seen it and inevitably complaining about how disappointing it was when they actually do see it. Just (one of the many) reasons I stopped buying Empire magazine. Watchmen sort of came into that category as well, for me, but then I did actually want to see it.

For me that was not long ago Speed Racer. I don't know why, but every our (Serbian) television bought the show about making that movie and interviews with actors and they all played it few times a day, so it really started to bug me after some time.

One that comes to mind is The Love Guru, not a movie I wanted to see but they advertised the heck out of this movie.

I remember I turned to the American Idol finale and they had a 30-minute special on it.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I know a lot of people posting about Twilight and the crappy (I'm sure it is) New Moon bugs me. It's not even that their posting so much about it, it's that they didn't wait a freakin' year even to make and release NM.

What bugs me is that the Twilight series knows full well who it's audience is, teenage girls. Still I found myself barraged with that insipid trailer for over three months, during Adult Swim. "oohh, a pale abercrombie model just pulled a Superman and saved me from a reckless teen driver, oh you're so dark and mysterious." *puts gun to head*

The Dark Knight! I really like the movie but my god. I couldnt escape it!

Why so serious? Yeah, good movie, but shoved down your throat.

The Dark Knight could also apply to after it was released. Who wants to see another Joker impersonation or buy some Papa Johns pizza, The Dark Knight version.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Hm, Classic, care to elaborate what scenes made you feel like it was to long?

So many good movies, so little time.
Any remake of a really good movie :

3:10 to Yuma
The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3
Alfie
Get Carter
etc.

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Shorts
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg