Worst Things To Say On A 1st Date

Tools    

I'm an anthropologist. As such, I am moved to ask :WHY do you feel the need to couch every question in skank/sexual terms??? Does it make you feel more "masculine", more "buff", 'more "powerful"....and so on. Just curious. I shall add your various responses (if they're not idiotic) to my next book.
Well, I would have agreed but aren't they divorcing now? It still doesn't invalidate the question, does it? I'm sure Brangelina would agree (before the divorce, that is)!

MC for the Great Underground Circus
^^ Replying to it's own posts

Forever Alone.

why did i come into this thread

oh why
I'm asking myself the same thing! i WAS trying to find a new forum after IMDb died! But cripes...this is not it.

At last... you grew a brain? You come to your senses? You developed a neuron? You passed to the next Evolutionary level and now you're an Amoeba...?

At last... you grew a brain? You come to your senses? You developed a neuron? You passed to the next Evolutionary level and now you're an Amoeba...?
No...sadly, I'm a Homo sapiens who thought that intelligent life might be present on this forum only to find sexual perverts and trolls. Time to mosey on outta this one horse forum, as the cowboys say.

Git-along-little morons (that means you in particular)! Git along....

No...sadly, I'm a Homo sapiens who thought that intelligent life might be present on this forum only to find sexual perverts and trolls. Time to mosey on outta this one horse forum, as the cowboys say.

Git-along-little morons (that means you in particular)! Git along....
Omar... you are ever so grumpy. Why so grumpy Omar?

Thanks, dude, but I'm hoofin' it on outta here! There are too many jackasses (not you) but I don't have time to spend weeding out the wheat from the chaff.

--carry on!

Thanks, dude, but I'm hoofin' it on outta here! There are too many jackasses (not you) but I don't have time to spend weeding out the wheat from the chaff.

--carry on!
You didn't get the irony, did you Omar?

--carry on!
How dare you! Citizen Rules certainly IS one of us!

You didn't get the irony, did you Omar?
Sorry, but I don't get or do irony. One of the few British gifts I don't possess! Sadly. I'm queen of the literal but thanks for responding and good luck wading through this swamp! - Shannon

Sorry, but I don't get or do irony. One of the few British gifts I don't possess! Sadly. I'm queen of the literal but thanks for responding and good luck wading through this swamp! - Shannon
I bet I made you cry a lot on IMDB, didn't I Omar?

Yes. Yes I did.