Worst Things To Say On A 1st Date

Tools    

WOULD ALL THOSE WHO RESPONDED WITH SEXUSL OVERTURES PLEASE GO HOME AND DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO...THEN POLITELY **** OFF??? IF that doesn't' work...then your'e hopeless.
A girl said this to me once on a first date...
I got up, walked out, went home, (did what I needed to do)... and never called her again!

Yes, this is definitely one of the worst things to say on a first date!
As Jesse Pinkman would say, rolling his eyes, "Ahhhh-DUH!"

Not too swift, are ya?

A girl said this to me once on a first date...
I got up, walked out, went home, (did what I needed to do)... and never called her again!
Lucky, lucky HER!!!

Sup gurl, I have 35,000 posts on a basketball web forum and play chess three to five times a day
Are you like one of them mu-fu's that Joey Badass' character said used chess to improve themselves during the 1700's, in the age of Enlightenment? If so, sign me up! We could really use some of that, seein' as how I'm watching Das Frump claim that Obama wiretapped him (HUHHH???!) and is now covering up his own BULLSh*** cozying up to the Russians before (and after?) the so-called election!

is Mr. Robot psychic or WHAT?????!!!!!

ShannonTriumphant, our usernames are oddly similar, and I don't like it.

I had it first.
'Tisn't the same, as my German grandma used to say.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Do you know the difference between love, passion and exibicionism? Spit, Swallow or Gargle.

By the way, which one do you prefer?

Never been begged to go have a wank before but ok lady, DON'T MIND IF I DO!
Wasn't begging, boyo.

I'm an anthropologist. As such, I am moved to ask :WHY do you feel the need to couch every question in skank/sexual terms??? Does it make you feel more "masculine", more "buff", 'more "powerful"....and so on. Just curious. I shall add your various responses (if they're not idiotic) to my next book.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Here's another... "Are you going to eat the rest of that?"

Apparently that's what Brad said to Angelina, and we ll know how that turned out

PLEASE IN CAPS IS A BEG.
Sez you. How's that coming along?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm an anthropologist. As such, I am moved to ask :WHY do you feel the need to couch every question in skank/sexual terms??? Does it make you feel more "masculine", more "buff", 'more "powerful"....and so on. Just curious. I shall add your various responses (if they're not idiotic) to my next book.
I'm lost. I thought this was a parody thread on what NOT to say on first date.

Here's one. A boss took me to a chinese restaurant. Waxed lyrical about his then partner being out of the country so he invited the waitress, yes our waitress, home for 'coffee'. Made her climb in through the window before doing the horizontl limbo nd gave explicit details on why she was a 'dud in the sack'. He then asked if I would climb through his window. I left. I hope she poisoned his meal.