Worst Things To Say On A 1st Date

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
57 - Do you swallow?
58 - I see dead people
59 - I'm an official ambassador of the Great Galactic Federation of Peaceful Planets
60 - I don't you to pity me... but I never had any luck with relationships. All my ex's are dead
61 - I have diabetes, atopic dermatitis, slight mood SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS GODDMAN IT!!!!!
62 - Why yes, I love music. Nickelback is my absolute favorite Artist.
63 - Why yes, I love Adele... "hellooooo.... is it me you're looking foooooooor"
64 - I completely abhor the Heteronormative of Cisgender Complementarism of Cultural apropriation and Intersectionality of Toxic masculinity. It's so Rape Culture
65 - Do you have a Scooby Snack?
66 - Do you want a Shaggy Snack?
67 -. "let's talk about sex baby... let's talk about you and me..." sing it... sing it... SING IT!!!!
68 - I pride my self of my Batman figurines collection.
69 - you're ordering a... *gasp* ... burger...? I... I can't... I... I thought were like brother and sister under the protection of the Nature Goddess.
70 - I've seen things, man!!!
71 - I secretly profess the coming of Cthulhu
72 - [after stating that you prefer to listen than to talking] what were you saying again?

I'm an anthropologist. As such, I am moved to ask :WHY do you feel the need to couch every question in skank/sexual terms??? Does it make you feel more "masculine", more "buff", 'more "powerful"....and so on. Just curious. I shall add your various responses (if they're not idiotic) to my next book.

Bloody Hell! I'm so sodding literal. I guess that's what is going on, as Marvin Gaye might ask, which you probably would NOT ask someone who would bash yer frigging skulls in with music, eh!

But answer me this, those of you who are prone to use nasty, gross imagery: do you do it because it's a big JOKE or because you can hide behind the supposition that (most?) people have that it's a har-di-har-har???? Come on! Be honest already. Are you as nasty as you seem or just gutless and hiding behind a screen? (HEY! that was a rhyme!).

Still the question stands: Are you a JOKE or or you a MAN?!

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
WOULD ALL THOSE WHO RESPONDED WITH SEXUSL OVERTURES PLEASE GO HOME AND DO WHATEVER YOU NEED TO DO...THEN POLITELY **** OFF??? IF that doesn't' work...then your'e hopeless.
And this is your first day here?

Bloody Hell! I'm so sodding literal. I guess that's what is going on, as Marvin Gaye might ask, which you probably would NOT ask someone who would bash yer frigging skulls in with music, eh!

But answer me this, those of you who are prone to use nasty, gross imagery: do you do it because it's a big JOKE or because you can hide behind the supposition that (most?) people have that it's a har-di-har-har???? Come on! Be honest already. Are you as nasty as you seem or just gutless and hiding behind a screen? (HEY! that was a rhyme!).

Still the question stands: Are you a JOKE or or you a MAN?!

You can't win an argument just by being right!

I'm pretty sure Marvin would not be asking anything right now.

You sound mad.

Anything you'd like to discuss on an obviously humorous thread that doesn't have to do with a possible anti-sexual humor from your part?
Yer a bit of a one, as they say in Halifax! Jeezus! YOU sound, maybe not mad but just stupid. If you think this is anti-sexual, then yer a dozy bugger.

Whatever you say. I guess you know Marvin better'n me, eh?

Lighten up, Francis!
Lighten up yersen, mate!

Yer a bit of a one, as they say in Halifax! Jeezus! YOU sound, maybe not mad but just stupid. If you think this is anti-sexual, then yer a dozy bugger.

No. No, I'm not too swift at all.
(But I do know what a winky face means!)
Good! Than you've basically got me down.

Lighten up, Francis!
Who's Francis? I remember Bill Murray sayin' sommat like that...

And this is your first day here?
Why YES, it is! Does that mean something?

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
According to Jim Belushi in his book Real Men Don't Apologize, "I was in K-9." is pretty terrible