Good ENGLISH SPOKEN martial art films

Tools    

This is the best thread ever.

A system of cells interlinked
Despite my best efforts to make it the worst thread ever? Damn...

eh sort of like crouching tiger hidden dragon o.O idk if youd call that movie sumari,

if not i dont believe ive seen one.

i dont watch to many foreigin films
well ok, but you can get dvds really cheap from decent suppliers in Hong Kong, that is if you don't down***d them. I don't, I prefer to get my little jiffy bags with teh chinese stamps on 'em.
If you ever fancy watching some Japanese films just give us a shout

Unregistered Illegal User
eh sort of like crouching tiger hidden dragon o.O idk if youd call that movie sumari,

if not i dont believe ive seen one.

i dont watch to many foreigin films

Crouching tiger.... is chinese

Chambara films are Japanese , if you want to see the difference between Japanese and Chinese martial arts, try Duel to the Death , where there the plot revolves around a duel between a Japanese swordsman (samuri) and a Chinese swordsman.

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

oh very! I've not read the legends but even from a woman's point of view I can see Maggie Cheung's attraction!
You have to watch or read the whole legend, its brilliant. Are you familiar with the Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber Saga?

You have to watch or read the whole legend, its brilliant. Are you familiar with the Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber Saga?
I've never read any of those. You've got me curious now. Find me a link to some examples for sale!

I've never read any of those. You've got me curious now. Find me a link to some examples for sale!
Have you seen the movie The Evil Cult starring Jet Li? That movie is an excerpt from the Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber saga. Can't you just google search it? Cos i don't have the links to those site on this notebook