Happy Anniversary to ME! Citizen Rules 9 Years a MoFo!

Tools    

Happy anniversary to my favourite MoFo, the one and only, the legendary Citizen Rules! You are a top notch
MoFo and I enjoy your posts. Here is to many more happy years of Mofoing!

A system of cells interlinked
Apologies for not catching the anniversary in time - I tend to be on way less on weekends here at MoFo!

Anyway: Happy Anniversary!

Apologies for not catching the anniversary in time - I tend to be on way less on weekends here at MoFo!

Anyway: Happy Anniversary!
And here I though it was because I dissed Villeneuve's Dune one too many times....joking people, I'm joking!

Seriously, I had looked at your profile and seen that you hadn't posted all weekend, so no worries

Hmmmm, I thought you were new
Nope, 9 full years here, loving it too. I had posted on other boards which were so volatile and treacherous that after a couple of years there I was ready to move here! Glad I did.

Happy Anniversary CR!

Haven't been on your profile for a while and just saw two new films so I watchlisted both; Niagara and Slightly Scarlet.

Happy Anniversary CR!

Haven't been on your profile for a while and just saw two new films so I watchlisted both; Niagara and Slightly Scarlet.
Thanks JC...Hopefully you'll like those movies when you watch them...and Woohoo^ there's a film I need to rewatch

Happy Anniversary, CR!

Your commitment to responsibility around the forums instead of tomfoolery is a breath of daily fresh air.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Making my own anniversary thread

Happy Anniversary!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Happy Anniversary CR! (9 years = pottery)

Making my own anniversary thread, tacky I know! But yesterday was my 9th anniversary here at MoFo and I just wanted to say a big HI! to all my MoFo friends
You are tacky & I’m not your friend.

Happy Anniversary, CR!

Your commitment to responsibility around the forums instead of tomfoolery is a breath of daily fresh air.
Ohh, now I'll have to try and live up to that
Happy Anniversary!!!

(You paved the way here for eBay exiles... all three of them!)

I always say: when people get mad at me here... to blame you!
That's true I did set those wheels in motion, despite the fact that gbgoodies joined 3 days before me, one of those time paradoxes I guess