Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!

Tools    

oh wow i must be losing my mind. i meant to say i agree with pyro. sorry bout that

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
I read it, it took my about eleven hours to do so but i did it. I was up until midnight on sunday reading the damn thing.

Amazing, utterly amazing, i actually dropped my jaw at some points, gasping and crying at others.

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
I finished the book today. though I have an urge to tell you all who dies (hidden in spoiler marks, of course), like Harry, I just can't bring to myself that this person is actually dead. first book i ever watered up while reading though.....

I checked out some stuff on the net, can anyone confirm it for me? Apparently someone is also really bad as well as the other stuff...

So Money and I Don't Even Know It!
I just read the book and does anyone have a guess at who R.A.B. is?

May The Forks be With Us
I have no idea why you don't like the last one. It wasn't bad at all. It may have been a little darker than normal for what is supposed to be a childrens book. It is very important once you read this book, or atleast it was for me. And I personally thought the only bad one that she has written so far was the Chamber of Secrets. The others, by my standards atleast, have been excellent. I have to say that the end to this one was very shocking. I didn't see what happened coming. I thought it would happen in the 7th one, but that's just me and after thinking about it, it makes perfect sense.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
I have to say that the end to this one was very shocking. I didn't see what happened coming. I thought it would happen in the 7th one, but that's just me and after thinking about it, it makes perfect sense.
WARNING: "The Half Blood Prince" spoilers below
Spoiler Removed to prevent more damage.

You ready? You look ready.
Bought the book while I was in Greece. Read the first 18 chapters there. Then got back to the states and got the American verison and read the rest of it this morning. I don't know how many times I'm going to say this but J. K. Rowling is now on my Top 10 List of People to be Smacked.

EDIT: Would have finished it in Italy but, I was seeing something that most people don't get to see so I thought better of it. I tell you, I will be dying until my dad finishes this book. ARGH!!!!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Lets put a smile on that block
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm such a fool. I get email notifications when someone posts in a thread iv'e subscibed to, and this is a thread where i recieve emails. i just recieved the email about your posting Ash Lee, and i accidentally read the first sentence of your post as spoilers dont work in the email preview. I'm a fool. I want to die. Harry Potter is ruined for me!

history *is* moralizing
i'm new in this thread... so Prince is actually half blood?

There are those who call me...Tim.
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm such a fool. I get email notifications when someone posts in a thread iv'e subscibed to, and this is a thread where i recieve emails. i just recieved the email about your posting Ash Lee, and i accidentally read the first sentence of your post as spoilers dont work in the email preview. I'm a fool. I want to die. Harry Potter is ruined for me!
I am so sorry! I know exactly what that feels like (the surprise in book 5 was ruined for me as well) and I feel so guilty about doing it to someone else

Lets put a smile on that block
Don't worry Ash! I'm not blaming you at all, you done everything right, it wasn't your fault, I blame those stupid emails and my stupid curious eyes! Grrrr. SO annoying, i kept forgetting that i read it last night, then everytime i went to pick up my book, it just popped back into my head Oh well, next time i'll just stay out of the thread entirely!

if anyone wants info on hp and the half blood prince check the latest issue of entertainment weekly....there are lots of MAJOR SPOILERS (and i mean MAJOR) in there, plus a section devoted to the new movie goblet of fire....

May The Forks be With Us
Originally Posted by John McClane
Bought the book while I was in Greece. Read the first 18 chapters there. Then got back to the states and got the American verison and read the rest of it this morning. I don't know how many times I'm going to say this but J. K. Rowling is now on my Top 10 List of People to be Smacked.

EDIT: Would have finished it in Italy but, I was seeing something that most people don't get to see so I thought better of it. I tell you, I will be dying until my dad finishes this book. ARGH!!!!

Did you not like it or something?

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I just finished reading it last night (had to wait for my fiance to finish it first) and it was amazing. I will not even attempt to post anything about it here as to not even tempt anyone with spoilers but if someone wants to discuss it please pm me.