Hi there, everyone...

Tools    

Rule Britannia....
Greets from yet another movies freak ;-)

I hope I'll enjoy my time on here and share some of the thoughts.

Good to meet you, Lug. Though there is a meet and greet section in the birthdays and introductions section. I'm sure one of the mods will see this and move it.

Welcome to the site.

Rule Britannia....
thx for the welcome and redirecting me to it's own board, as I looked up for an introduction thread but couldn't find...

Anyway ,I'm Serbian from Montenegro I guess and currently living and studying in Serbia..

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Hi. On the subject of sharing thoughts, how about you share some of your favourite films. Or maybe why you've gone through this thread handing out random neg rep?

Pretty sure he neg repped almost every damn one actually. Not that I'm overly pedantic or anything. But yeah... whatever.

Rule Britannia....
Hi. On the subject of sharing thoughts, how about you share some of your favourite films. Or maybe why you've gone through this thread handing out random neg rep?
Hi, what's so hard to understand I don't like those movies,Same as you all like those lgbtq, I don't like them. Don't wanna elaborate why because I would have sidetracked that thread.
I saw some of you in there got a positive rep, so I gave my negative rep by letting you all know I disagree with your choices of the movies..

OK, what are my fave movies, let's better say directors. I like very much Nolan movies,obviously(Batman franchise), Prestigue...
Jim Jarmusch movies, Wachowski brothers,LOTR- find it very enjoying and quite similar to the books.
Well, there's also Tim Burton...
On the other movies- The Silence of the Lambs(and pretty much everything with Hannibal Lecter),
Alfred Hitchcock...

It's very hard to list my fave movies,same as it's hard to list my fave bands..As I like to watch them a lot.
I spouse it's a relative thing, -what suit you the best at a certain moment.
Anyway I like some of the well visual SciFi movies like Sunshine,Moon,Knowing,Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mindetc..
My favorite actor is Anthony Hopkins ,so pretty much all of his films...
Then Christian Bale,Johnny Depp,Ed Norton,Dennis Quaid...

pffffff this list could go on and on......

Welcome to the human race...
Hi, what's so hard to understand I don't like those movies,Same as you all like those lgbtq, I don't like them. Don't wanna elaborate why because I would have sidetracked that thread.
I saw some of you in there got a positive rep, so I gave my negative rep by letting you all know I disagree with your choices of the movies..
Yeesh. It's okay if you don't like the movies, but that doesn't mean you have to explicitly hand out tokens of negativity to anyone who expresses a different opinion on the subject, especially when you don't claim any decent reason for fear of "side-tracking the thread". Since the thread is about LGBT films in general, if you talked about why you didn't like the films it wouldn't really be side-tracking the thread. Comparatively speaking, it's far more reasonable than handing out negative rep.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I find your Hi there, everyone... thread to be completely offensive.

Here is some neg rep.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Which movies, specifically did you not like? Every single one mentioned in that whole thread? Have you even seen all those movies?

Generally on this site, people don't dole out negative rep because someone mentions a movie they don't care for. We all have our different tastes and it doesn't make the atmosphere conducive to friendly discussion of movies and healthy debate. You let people know what you think of their choice of movies by discussing it with them. You let people know you don't like their behaviour, choice of offensive language etc through neg rep.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.

OK, what are my fave movies, let's better say directors. I like very much Nolan movies,obviously(Batman franchise), Prestigue...
Jim Jarmusch movies, Wachowski brothers,LOTR- find it very enjoying and quite similar to the books.
Well, there's also Tim Burton...
On the other movies- The Silence of the Lambs(and pretty much everything with Hannibal Lecter),
Alfred Hitchcock...

It's very hard to list my fave movies,same as it's hard to list my fave bands..As I like to watch them a lot.
I spouse it's a relative thing, -what suit you the best at a certain moment.
Anyway I like some of the well visual SciFi movies like Sunshine,Moon,Knowing,Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mindetc..
My favorite actor is Anthony Hopkins ,so pretty much all of his films...
Then Christian Bale,Johnny Depp,Ed Norton,Dennis Quaid...

pffffff this list could go on and on......
I see you're a big fan of the Wachowski brothers.

Here is a picture of Larry.

I got knocked off line the other day before I had a chance to say hello... and now, I'm pretty happy about it....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Nice to meet you