What does your username mean?

Tools    

Banned from Hollywood.
when i used to write electronic music some 4 years ago . i wanted to come up with weird names. so i reversed a lot and created track titles.

this is finger spelt backwards.

Im reviving a dead thread...

How did you choose your user name?

Mine came from a few years ago when I chatted on ICQ.. I had some other name but a guy came in once and seen me and other people talking about movies. He messaged me and we started chatting. He asked if I would be interested in meeting in that room and watching a movie online together.. I said sure...

He had the nickname MovieGuy... the day we watched "The Faculty", I decided to change my nickname to MovieGal.. we watched a few movies together but then he didnt come back to chat anymore.. No clue why.. I never recommended any movie that I know a common person would not watch.

Now when I go to ICQ to chat.. which isnt very often.. I chat in another room and everyone knows me by MovieGal.... the one who always has something movie related to talk about.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Mine's just an abbreviated version of the initials of my first and second name, also Sexy Celebrity recommended it and I really liked it, so I changed it!

Although, it's also my username on another site because of the tennis player CiCi Bellis, who won a match at the US open at the age of 15 against someone a decade older than herself which I was astonished by

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Ruler. King was too mainstream.

Mine is a line from The Company of Wolves (1984). My all-time favourite movie scene is towards the end when Rosaleen encounters the Huntsman. At one point the Huntsman describes an object he carries that allowed him to find his way through the wood. When Rosaleen scoffs at this he says "Seeing is believing" and takes out a compass.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Your Name What the F***
Typed in frustration back in the late 90s trying to set up an email account. Every user name I chose was taken. "Your Name" was a chat app name assigned by default. I used that for a few years there, so I typed it sarcastically. The email worked. Used it ever since. Mostly.

Mine is cockney rhyming slang for scouser, (Minnie Mouser) my husband was a cockney and he called me it
Ooops made a mistake here, my username is short for my name, Danniella.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Mine is pretty obvious.

Movie related.

Take off the S from the title because I am singular.

A little mysterious.

Suspect's Reviews

The truth is in here
This is actually my imdb name as well. It was automatically generated from my email address once they made it so you can't log in with your username anymore. It fit so well I decided to keep it.

This is actually my imdb name as well. It was automatically generated from my email address once they made it so you can't log in with your username anymore. It fit so well I decided to keep it.
What does "flgrtll" mean?

Edit: Google says it's "flirty", is that right or is it just taking me to that coz it's confused?

Mine has no real meaning, I just treat sliced potatoes with almost reverence.